Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [DONE] two-off triple white range XYZ G1
1 2
@Yukorusshi 5.5kg
@Yukorusshi 5.5kg
they/it

art | skins | links | about
[emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
@mywitness 6k
@mywitness 6k
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi 6.5kg
@Yukorusshi 6.5kg
they/it

ah! sorry for being absent this morning, i was in lab and FR is super buggy on my phone :') because the last bid was placed within the last hour at 08:57:22 server time, the auction will be extended by two hours to 11:30 server time! any bids past 10:30 will extend the auction to 1:30, and so on :)
ah! sorry for being absent this morning, i was in lab and FR is super buggy on my phone :') because the last bid was placed within the last hour at 08:57:22 server time, the auction will be extended by two hours to 11:30 server time! any bids past 10:30 will extend the auction to 1:30, and so on :)
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
@mywitness 7kg
@mywitness 7kg
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi 7.5kg
@Yukorusshi 7.5kg
they/it

alright! the last bid of 7500g was placed at 10:29:23 server time, meaning the auction has concluded as of 11:30 server time! congratulations to @mywitness! :) i will send the dragon over in a PA, but if you want a different payment method, just PM me. thanks so much!
alright! the last bid of 7500g was placed at 10:29:23 server time, meaning the auction has concluded as of 11:30 server time! congratulations to @mywitness! :) i will send the dragon over in a PA, but if you want a different payment method, just PM me. thanks so much!
1 2