Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 RPs (semi-open)
[emoji=subscription update size=1] [b]Status[/b] "Semi-open". I have several RPs planned and/or ongoing, but I might go for another RP if I'm very interested. ----- Hey there! I've been roleplaying since I was a wee lad on forums and blogs in the '00s. I switched to Discord with my friends many years ago and haven't really had an RP with anyone outside my circle since. So, I'd like to give it a go. To get a sense of my interests and writing inspirations, here's some miscellaneous media I am a fan of . . . • Star Wars (The Old Republic, The Clone Wars, Edge of the Empire) • Other RPGs such as Horizon: Zero Dawn, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age • Book series such as The Locked Tomb and Murderbot Diaries . . . and here are the sort of things I'm looking for / not looking for. [emoji=black gem size=1] [b]RP topics I'm interested in:[/b] • Flight Rising (dragons or dragons w/ human forms) • Dungeons & Dragons (The Forbidden Realms, Wildemount, or homebrew) • Misc. Sci-Fi and/or Fantasy settings [emoji=black gem size=1] [b]RP topics I'm not interested in:[/b] • Modern Earth settings • Romance as the main focus (but romance as an added arc is welcome) • Slice-of-life as the main focus (but, again, having arcs like these are fine - I'm just looking for action and adventure too) [emoji=black gem size=1] [b]Characters:[/b] I don't have any set OCs. I like to make a metric truckton of different ones instead. Whoever I concoct will be queer and at least a little edgy. Or a lot edgy. I grew up writing fanfiction on the internet, so, y'know. [emoji=black gem size=1] [b]Post Frequency:[/b] About once a day. It keeps having several RP threads manageable. [emoji=black gem size=1] [b]Post Length:[/b] I don't like having rules about this. Mine vary. Some posts will be long, and some will be short. I will, on average, write one long paragraph or two short paragraphs. Sometimes a wall of text is needed. Sometimes a couple sentences are needed. It depends. Just give me something to work with. Follow the "yes, and..." rule. [emoji=black gem size=1] [b]Boundaries:[/b] • If you have a problem making and/or interacting with characters of diverse gender identities and sexual orientations, I'm not the RP partner for you. • [u]You must be 18+[/u]. This is not because I intend to write explicit material, but because I'm in my 20s and only want to write with other adults. • If you have any specific triggers, tell me up front so I can avoid them. I don't believe I have any, just strong preferences for and against certain content. • Communicate. It's totally fine if something comes up and you can't/don't want to keep RPing or will be inactive for a while. Life comes first. What's not cool, though, is if you don't give me a heads up. ----- If this sounds interesting to you, we can swap roleplay samples / discuss ideas over PM and see if our writing styles are compatible. Please don't take offense if I don't respond or say no! I can be very particular.
Status
"Semi-open". I have several RPs planned and/or ongoing, but I might go for another RP if I'm very interested.

Hey there! I've been roleplaying since I was a wee lad on forums and blogs in the '00s. I switched to Discord with my friends many years ago and haven't really had an RP with anyone outside my circle since. So, I'd like to give it a go.

To get a sense of my interests and writing inspirations, here's some miscellaneous media I am a fan of . . .
• Star Wars (The Old Republic, The Clone Wars, Edge of the Empire)
• Other RPGs such as Horizon: Zero Dawn, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age
• Book series such as The Locked Tomb and Murderbot Diaries
. . . and here are the sort of things I'm looking for / not looking for.

RP topics I'm interested in:
• Flight Rising (dragons or dragons w/ human forms)
• Dungeons & Dragons (The Forbidden Realms, Wildemount, or homebrew)
• Misc. Sci-Fi and/or Fantasy settings

RP topics I'm not interested in:
• Modern Earth settings
• Romance as the main focus (but romance as an added arc is welcome)
• Slice-of-life as the main focus (but, again, having arcs like these are fine - I'm just looking for action and adventure too)

Characters:
I don't have any set OCs. I like to make a metric truckton of different ones instead. Whoever I concoct will be queer and at least a little edgy. Or a lot edgy. I grew up writing fanfiction on the internet, so, y'know.

Post Frequency:
About once a day. It keeps having several RP threads manageable.

Post Length:
I don't like having rules about this. Mine vary. Some posts will be long, and some will be short. I will, on average, write one long paragraph or two short paragraphs. Sometimes a wall of text is needed. Sometimes a couple sentences are needed. It depends. Just give me something to work with. Follow the "yes, and..." rule.

Boundaries:
• If you have a problem making and/or interacting with characters of diverse gender identities and sexual orientations, I'm not the RP partner for you.
You must be 18+. This is not because I intend to write explicit material, but because I'm in my 20s and only want to write with other adults.
• If you have any specific triggers, tell me up front so I can avoid them. I don't believe I have any, just strong preferences for and against certain content.
• Communicate. It's totally fine if something comes up and you can't/don't want to keep RPing or will be inactive for a while. Life comes first. What's not cool, though, is if you don't give me a heads up.

If this sounds interesting to you, we can swap roleplay samples / discuss ideas over PM and see if our writing styles are compatible. Please don't take offense if I don't respond or say no! I can be very particular.
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
@prinsrobot

I'm open to D&D rp if we can center in the Domains of Dread. I know you're not
-looking- right now, but this appeals to me so I thought I'd make the offer.
@prinsrobot

I'm open to D&D rp if we can center in the Domains of Dread. I know you're not
-looking- right now, but this appeals to me so I thought I'd make the offer.
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@ZaiaFantasy Hey! I'm not sure how I missed this notification. Sorry about that! Anyhow, I don't know much about the Domains of Dread, but it sounds like an exciting setting for an RP. Would you be down to write with someone who'll be researching lore as we go?
@ZaiaFantasy Hey! I'm not sure how I missed this notification. Sorry about that! Anyhow, I don't know much about the Domains of Dread, but it sounds like an exciting setting for an RP. Would you be down to write with someone who'll be researching lore as we go?
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
@prinsrobot

yeah, totally fine by me. I'm fairly familiar with them. Want to plot on Discord?
@prinsrobot

yeah, totally fine by me. I'm fairly familiar with them. Want to plot on Discord?
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@ZaiaFantasy Friend request sent.
@ZaiaFantasy Friend request sent.
@prinsrobot

Good evening. Are you by chance still looking?
@prinsrobot

Good evening. Are you by chance still looking?
@Eaglerider Hey! I might be interested in another RP, depending on the setting. I remember PMing you a bit ago, but I wasn't ready to take on another partner at the time. Maybe we can make something work now. Would you prefer returning to PMs or using Discord?
@Eaglerider Hey! I might be interested in another RP, depending on the setting. I remember PMing you a bit ago, but I wasn't ready to take on another partner at the time. Maybe we can make something work now. Would you prefer returning to PMs or using Discord?
@prinsrobot

Ah i remember now. Sorry. Hopefully i am not being a nuisance by appearing again... how are you?
I can do either. Do you have a preference?
@prinsrobot

Ah i remember now. Sorry. Hopefully i am not being a nuisance by appearing again... how are you?
I can do either. Do you have a preference?
@Eaglerider No worries, you're not. I'm doing well! I definitively prefer Discord, so if you'd like, you can shoot me a friend request. The username there is also prinsrobot.
@Eaglerider No worries, you're not. I'm doing well! I definitively prefer Discord, so if you'd like, you can shoot me a friend request. The username there is also prinsrobot.