Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (LF More Anthro/Furry Roleplayers)
1 2 3 4
oh that sounds pretty interesting. sorry for being mia got real tired all a sudden and was just laying here with my eyes closed...went from 70 to cold and rainy so like effects my mood lol )
oh that sounds pretty interesting. sorry for being mia got real tired all a sudden and was just laying here with my eyes closed...went from 70 to cold and rainy so like effects my mood lol )
bOdoW5l.png
No problem. I’m a patient guy.
No problem. I’m a patient guy.
If you are still looking, I would love to role play with you over discord.
If you are still looking, I would love to role play with you over discord.
Yeah I am still looking always looking and sure messaged me

Also should I make a starter for our rp Hana?
Yeah I am still looking always looking and sure messaged me

Also should I make a starter for our rp Hana?
bOdoW5l.png
Yeah, I’ll let you start. Is it gonna be in a public thread or a private message?
Yeah, I’ll let you start. Is it gonna be in a public thread or a private message?
Public if that's ok?
Public if that's ok?
bOdoW5l.png
Yeah. Hopefully we can get more people to join that way.
Yeah. Hopefully we can get more people to join that way.
yeah hopefully. it's slower now a days idk what happen it's like rping is like hot first few years a site is new and then they move somewhere else...I originally started on Neopets, gaiaonline, and proboards. ) sorry if I am slow it got cold again and tired from work so my brain is like in slow mode )
yeah hopefully. it's slower now a days idk what happen it's like rping is like hot first few years a site is new and then they move somewhere else...I originally started on Neopets, gaiaonline, and proboards. ) sorry if I am slow it got cold again and tired from work so my brain is like in slow mode )
bOdoW5l.png
Are you still looking for rp partners? I'm new to the furry fandom and I want to try getting back into roleplaying to get more familiar with the community, and a Google search said that Flight Rising was a good place to look. I'd also like to flesh out my first sona, and in the past I have found roleplay to be a great writing exercise to figure out personalities. I'm thinking something in a modern world?
Are you still looking for rp partners? I'm new to the furry fandom and I want to try getting back into roleplaying to get more familiar with the community, and a Google search said that Flight Rising was a good place to look. I'd also like to flesh out my first sona, and in the past I have found roleplay to be a great writing exercise to figure out personalities. I'm thinking something in a modern world?
Please click me! --->Je4NL.gifB4Clp.gifd0nrs.gif
j2jzu.gifJALzR.gif
FFB-Signature.pngie1SY.gif
I left the furry fandom cuz it was super toxic ,but been roleplaying since like 6th grade ,but got more into anthro characters so made a bunch. Usually rp mixed creatures like vampire/ werewolf hybrids, fairies, gargoyals, elves, demons, ect.

And that is cool what do you want your sona to be...which can be anything you want it is to be and you can have more than one sona .

and didn't hear about flightrising that way...I was mostly looking for roleplaying and forget how I came across flightrising. I think I saw dragons or something somewhere and it lead me here cuz I am overly obbessed with dragons lol.

and yeah I am always looking for partners.

Something in a modern world sounds fine. Powers or no powers?

@sunsetrising
I left the furry fandom cuz it was super toxic ,but been roleplaying since like 6th grade ,but got more into anthro characters so made a bunch. Usually rp mixed creatures like vampire/ werewolf hybrids, fairies, gargoyals, elves, demons, ect.

And that is cool what do you want your sona to be...which can be anything you want it is to be and you can have more than one sona .

and didn't hear about flightrising that way...I was mostly looking for roleplaying and forget how I came across flightrising. I think I saw dragons or something somewhere and it lead me here cuz I am overly obbessed with dragons lol.

and yeah I am always looking for partners.

Something in a modern world sounds fine. Powers or no powers?

@sunsetrising
bOdoW5l.png
1 2 3 4