Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mashed Brain [PWYW & RLC][OPEN]
1 2 3 4
Bump good mornin all
Bump good mornin all
Do you have a ping list I could jump on? I don't have the funds to commission you fairly yet, but I would love to reach out when I do!
Do you have a ping list I could jump on? I don't have the funds to commission you fairly yet, but I would love to reach out when I do!
hi! your art is pretty,

Username: Scifur
References: Rynn or Aca (either one of them)
Offer: 2500g
Size: Bust-up / halfbody (whichever u feel the price fits more :0)
Background: up to you^^
Extra: Rynn's personality is very curious and finds amusement in everything (she also expressive since she does not speak), Aca's flower eye patch is based on a milkweed, her personality is friendly/sunny
hi! your art is pretty,

Username: Scifur
References: Rynn or Aca (either one of them)
Offer: 2500g
Size: Bust-up / halfbody (whichever u feel the price fits more :0)
Background: up to you^^
Extra: Rynn's personality is very curious and finds amusement in everything (she also expressive since she does not speak), Aca's flower eye patch is based on a milkweed, her personality is friendly/sunny
Childish Imps
Accent preorders
BtIXQom.gif Sci's Art Shop
Wishlist
Tumblr
+15 of FR time
@Bookaholix
Yeah I can throw you on the waitlist! Is there any particular time you'd wanna be pinged or?
@Bookaholix
Yeah I can throw you on the waitlist! Is there any particular time you'd wanna be pinged or?
@Scifur
Hello and THANK YOU!
I think I'd be down to do a halfbody of Rynn! Just shoot me a trade at the crossroads whenever you'd like and I'll let you know when I've got a sketch done for you! B)
@Scifur
Hello and THANK YOU!
I think I'd be down to do a halfbody of Rynn! Just shoot me a trade at the crossroads whenever you'd like and I'll let you know when I've got a sketch done for you! B)
@Maskikal Mmmm, perhaps a week from now? Maybe later?
@Maskikal Mmmm, perhaps a week from now? Maybe later?
@Bookaholix
Sure thing!! I'll ping you early next week sometime so long as I remember! thanks again for the interest B)))
@Bookaholix
Sure thing!! I'll ping you early next week sometime so long as I remember! thanks again for the interest B)))
Username: Tempered
References: Styx Ref 1, Styx Ref 2, Ref 3 OR Donovan Ref 1, Males kissing; btw; Ref 2, and Donovan Ref 3
Offer: 4500 gems
Size: Whatever size you feel is appropriate! ^^
Background: Up to you~
Extra: Styx is a bubbly, peppy witch (not the typical kind that use wands) who is obsessed with all things spooky / creepy - she especially loves bones - she's a bit of a vulture culture kind of person.

Donovan is a steampunk-y inventor - always taking things apart to see how they work. His day job is (naturally) an engineer since he has a good grasp of all things mechanical.
Username: Tempered
References: Styx Ref 1, Styx Ref 2, Ref 3 OR Donovan Ref 1, Males kissing; btw; Ref 2, and Donovan Ref 3
Offer: 4500 gems
Size: Whatever size you feel is appropriate! ^^
Background: Up to you~
Extra: Styx is a bubbly, peppy witch (not the typical kind that use wands) who is obsessed with all things spooky / creepy - she especially loves bones - she's a bit of a vulture culture kind of person.

Donovan is a steampunk-y inventor - always taking things apart to see how they work. His day job is (naturally) an engineer since he has a good grasp of all things mechanical.
@Tempered
They're both super cool! I had an immediate idea for Styx so I'll do a full-body of her! B) Thanks so much! Send the trade on crossroads whenever you're comfortable and i'll let you know as soon as I get a sketch done!
@Tempered
They're both super cool! I had an immediate idea for Styx so I'll do a full-body of her! B) Thanks so much! Send the trade on crossroads whenever you're comfortable and i'll let you know as soon as I get a sketch done!
@Bookaholix
Hello! I got sick so I waited a bit longer to ping you, but I'm almost done with one commission if you were still interested in ordering! Totally fine if not B) Hope you're having a great day!
@Bookaholix
Hello! I got sick so I waited a bit longer to ping you, but I'm almost done with one commission if you were still interested in ordering! Totally fine if not B) Hope you're having a great day!
1 2 3 4