Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mashed Brain [PWYW(G + T) & RLC][OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@Mashikal

Hi! Yup, still interested c:
@Mashikal

Hi! Yup, still interested c:
Feel free to call me Min or Minnie~ I love making friends, so come and chat?
Hatchery | Wishlist

+10 fr time
@Minones
Awesome! Do you still want the same request on page 3 or did you want to change it? If it's the same you can go ahead and send the 7kg on crossroads and I'll let you know as soon as I get a rough sketch done B))) Thanks a million!
@Minones
Awesome! Do you still want the same request on page 3 or did you want to change it? If it's the same you can go ahead and send the 7kg on crossroads and I'll let you know as soon as I get a rough sketch done B))) Thanks a million!
Bump! now i've added some rlc B)
Bump! now i've added some rlc B)
Bump! hope everyone is having a nice morning/night
Bump! hope everyone is having a nice morning/night
Hello!! I was wondering if you would have a slot open for a RLC bust. Your style is amazing and I'd love to get art of a d&d character of mine!
Hello!! I was wondering if you would have a slot open for a RLC bust. Your style is amazing and I'd love to get art of a d&d character of mine!
Kku1Zgg.png
@Terboherbo
Hello! I do have a couple of slots available for RLC, thanks for the interest!! B) Just let me know whatever you would like and take your time!
@Terboherbo
Hello! I do have a couple of slots available for RLC, thanks for the interest!! B) Just let me know whatever you would like and take your time!
Bump! lovely evening today
Bump! lovely evening today
FRESH MORNIN and ready to work huhu
FRESH MORNIN and ready to work huhu
Bump! About to start workin
Bump! About to start workin
bump!
bump!
1 2 3 4 5