Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for 1x1 RP partner(s) on discord
Hello all! I’m looking for new people to rp with or just generally talk to! I’d be looking for people who would want to write primarily on discord as I don’t check FR often enough.

I write between 1-3 paragraphs (but I struggle with vocabulary) and mostly use tupperbot for my characters while roleplaying. I like any and all types of rp! I’d be willing to follow any kind of story.

I lean more towards people who are fun and have a sense of humour, I’m willing to talk to all types! But because of my autism I only click with a few. Don’t let that scare you away though! I’m happy to talk to everyone!

If you’re interested feel free to comment below or DM me! I’m subbed so no need to ping me!
I look forwards to meeting you all! <3
Hello all! I’m looking for new people to rp with or just generally talk to! I’d be looking for people who would want to write primarily on discord as I don’t check FR often enough.

I write between 1-3 paragraphs (but I struggle with vocabulary) and mostly use tupperbot for my characters while roleplaying. I like any and all types of rp! I’d be willing to follow any kind of story.

I lean more towards people who are fun and have a sense of humour, I’m willing to talk to all types! But because of my autism I only click with a few. Don’t let that scare you away though! I’m happy to talk to everyone!

If you’re interested feel free to comment below or DM me! I’m subbed so no need to ping me!
I look forwards to meeting you all! <3
Hi there! I myself am looking for a new Discord RP partner, seeing as mine recently dropped me pretty out of the blue.

I sometimes write long posts, but I'm okay with shorter replies. I just get pretty excited. Special Interest go brrr

I think I'm funny, and I also won't have to worry about MY autism scaring YOU off like my previous, very allistic rp partner. Shoot me a DM and we can exchange details if you want, ooor I can DM, either way is fine. I've even got several story ideas with characters ready to go, but I welcome any ideas and input! ^w^
Hi there! I myself am looking for a new Discord RP partner, seeing as mine recently dropped me pretty out of the blue.

I sometimes write long posts, but I'm okay with shorter replies. I just get pretty excited. Special Interest go brrr

I think I'm funny, and I also won't have to worry about MY autism scaring YOU off like my previous, very allistic rp partner. Shoot me a DM and we can exchange details if you want, ooor I can DM, either way is fine. I've even got several story ideas with characters ready to go, but I welcome any ideas and input! ^w^
Hello! I might be interested! I'm also autistic and have a large array of OCs--all kind of the same flavor though. I enjoy drama, angst, some humor on the side, and scifi! Feel free to let me know if this is something that might interest you. If not, no worries, and good luck on your search!
Hello! I might be interested! I'm also autistic and have a large array of OCs--all kind of the same flavor though. I enjoy drama, angst, some humor on the side, and scifi! Feel free to let me know if this is something that might interest you. If not, no worries, and good luck on your search!
What do you imagine the effects of a conscious observer might be?
aUKJE16.png
Hi! I may be interested. I don't have autism but I do have ADHD and some of the effects overlap between the two things. I like talking to my rp buddies, but I also like building rps with them and making it a true collaboration. Hopefully you're interested!
Hi! I may be interested. I don't have autism but I do have ADHD and some of the effects overlap between the two things. I like talking to my rp buddies, but I also like building rps with them and making it a true collaboration. Hopefully you're interested!
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
I would be interested in role playing with you!
I would be interested in role playing with you!
hi hi! im interested :3 i have quite the spread of ocs in and out of fandoms. stares at you autiscally.
hi hi! im interested :3 i have quite the spread of ocs in and out of fandoms. stares at you autiscally.
When does a ripple become a tidal wave? When does the reason become the blame? When does a man become a monster?