Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | chant's sketches}} usd open
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
Oh awesome!! I would love to have Odin drawn if that's okay! He's my newest muse and it's much harder to find people willing to draw him honestly! Should I send the gems now? :D Thank you so much!!
Oh awesome!! I would love to have Odin drawn if that's okay! He's my newest muse and it's much harder to find people willing to draw him honestly! Should I send the gems now? :D Thank you so much!!
@TuxTheStrayCat yeah, that's totally fine! and you can send them now or after i show you the sketch! i usually won't accept the trade until i've sent the finished sketch so it's fine if you want to wait.
@TuxTheStrayCat yeah, that's totally fine! and you can send them now or after i show you the sketch! i usually won't accept the trade until i've sent the finished sketch so it's fine if you want to wait.
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Sounds good to me! Thank you again! Sent the CR now just in case I am offline when you finish :D
Sounds good to me! Thank you again! Sent the CR now just in case I am offline when you finish :D
@TuxTheStrayCat kind of mixed some things between your two references for odin and the in game model of s. magala so hopefully please let me know if you want anything changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cr4S9HL.png[/img]
@TuxTheStrayCat kind of mixed some things between your two references for odin and the in game model of s. magala so hopefully please let me know if you want anything changed!

cr4S9HL.png
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
!!! oh my gosh he's absolutely gorgeous!! O: I love how you incorporated the wing, the clawed hand part looks so cool in the back!! Otherwise he looks perfect to me, those beautiful horns! [emoji=spiral love size=1] Thank you so much for drawing him!!
!!! oh my gosh he's absolutely gorgeous!! O: I love how you incorporated the wing, the clawed hand part looks so cool in the back!!
Otherwise he looks perfect to me, those beautiful horns!

Thank you so much for drawing him!!
@TuxTheStrayCat you're welcome !! i'm honestly so glad to have finally had an excuse to draw a monhun monster, especially a magala, they're have one of my fav designs T wT also ! i'll be posting it to tumblr if you have a blog and would like to be tagged in the post!
@TuxTheStrayCat you're welcome !! i'm honestly so glad to have finally had an excuse to draw a monhun monster, especially a magala, they're have one of my fav designs T wT also ! i'll be posting it to tumblr if you have a blog and would like to be tagged in the post!
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
I am so happy you had fun! :D You definitely did my boy justice, I showed some of my MH friends and they all adore it too hehe
I unfortunately don't have a tumblr but you can credit his toyhouse profile or my FR profile if you like!
I am so happy you had fun! :D You definitely did my boy justice, I showed some of my MH friends and they all adore it too hehe
I unfortunately don't have a tumblr but you can credit his toyhouse profile or my FR profile if you like!
frc slot is open again !
@chant's headshots -- frc open
frc slot is open again !
@chant's headshots -- frc open
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh I'd love to snag that frc slot! I'd like to get art of this dragon here if possible! (he has some stuff written in his bio for like a vague personality ref and another art to ref some scars he has) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68643670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686437/68643670_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh I'd love to snag that frc slot!

I'd like to get art of this dragon here if possible! (he has some stuff written in his bio for like a vague personality ref and another art to ref some scars he has)
68643670_350.png
8XWXOvB.png
@GhostOrgans ohhh i love his look, i'll put you down for the slot and get to work on it soon ! ^^
@GhostOrgans ohhh i love his look, i'll put you down for the slot and get to work on it soon ! ^^
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18