Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: art of dragon oc O: 1k gems left
1 2
Browsing art shops hard making thread to find people that would draw her…

Batt3ry Ac1d

Yes she is cluttered. Yes she is an eyesore. I made her for fun and unironically love her now and I want some art.! I figured an LF thread would be better considering a lot of people might find her a complex character!

Let me know your prices and what you’d be willing to draw! Shes very colourful so I’d really be on the lookout for being able to do something eyesore-ish with whacky expressions, with fun ironic edginess and meme culture refs from the 2000s-2010s or something (if you know, you know). Artistic liberty/Experimental would be A-OK (as long as it still resembles the character accurately, obviously!). Icon style would be cool… Just a few suggestions! Pretty free reign :)

Edit: Art trading to receive a fullbody, so I really would love someone who could make an icon or headshot of sorts!

I have 4k gems to spend! A few little pieces would be cool but I wouldn’t mind blowing the whole amount on one person :3

I’ll leave this a while to see what happens and PM or something
Browsing art shops hard making thread to find people that would draw her…

Batt3ry Ac1d

Yes she is cluttered. Yes she is an eyesore. I made her for fun and unironically love her now and I want some art.! I figured an LF thread would be better considering a lot of people might find her a complex character!

Let me know your prices and what you’d be willing to draw! Shes very colourful so I’d really be on the lookout for being able to do something eyesore-ish with whacky expressions, with fun ironic edginess and meme culture refs from the 2000s-2010s or something (if you know, you know). Artistic liberty/Experimental would be A-OK (as long as it still resembles the character accurately, obviously!). Icon style would be cool… Just a few suggestions! Pretty free reign :)

Edit: Art trading to receive a fullbody, so I really would love someone who could make an icon or headshot of sorts!

I have 4k gems to spend! A few little pieces would be cool but I wouldn’t mind blowing the whole amount on one person :3

I’ll leave this a while to see what happens and PM or something
zVzI8uZ.jpg
hallo! I like, just reopened my artshop lol

I love drawing chaotic designs, its been a little since ive drawn a dragon BUT I can do most icons fine!
hallo! I like, just reopened my artshop lol

I love drawing chaotic designs, its been a little since ive drawn a dragon BUT I can do most icons fine!
omg she looks so fun to draw!! i don't do commissions but if you're ever interested in an art trade id love to draw her- my art examples are here!
omg she looks so fun to draw!! i don't do commissions but if you're ever interested in an art trade id love to draw her- my art examples are here!
unknown.png
[quote name="titleidol" date="2024-02-11 04:12:01" ] omg she looks so fun to draw!! i don't do commissions but if you're ever interested in an art trade id love to draw her- my art examples are here! [/quote] ohh i love art trading :D my toyhouse is in my clan bio for art examples ^_^ pm me if u want to sort one out! edit: i realised it wasn’t,oops.now it is
titleidol wrote on 2024-02-11 04:12:01:

ohh i love art trading :D my toyhouse is in my clan bio for art examples ^_^ pm me if u want to sort one out!

edit: i realised it wasn’t,oops.now it is
zVzI8uZ.jpg
@izzwizzz sent you a pm!! ^o^
@izzwizzz sent you a pm!! ^o^
unknown.png
bump
bump
zVzI8uZ.jpg
bumpp
bumpp
zVzI8uZ.jpg
bumppp