Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Belongs on Pizza?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i dont care what other ppl put on it but i wouldnt want to eat tomatoes or onions on it or whatev just not a fan of tomato slices for wahtever reason

you know whats good on pizza though. mushrooms
i dont care what other ppl put on it but i wouldnt want to eat tomatoes or onions on it or whatev just not a fan of tomato slices for wahtever reason

you know whats good on pizza though. mushrooms
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I feel like anything can belong on pizza as long as the person enjoys it/eats it. But for me, I like a simple cheese pizza with a cheese stuffed crust. Sometimes I'll get pepperoni if I'm in the mood for it. One thing I truly love is macaroni ontop of the pizza. For me it's just a cheesy paradise. When I tell people that it's my favorite topping, they always give me weird looks haha. But oh well! [emoji=imperial tongue size=1]
I feel like anything can belong on pizza as long as the person enjoys it/eats it. But for me, I like a simple cheese pizza with a cheese stuffed crust. Sometimes I'll get pepperoni if I'm in the mood for it. One thing I truly love is macaroni ontop of the pizza. For me it's just a cheesy paradise. When I tell people that it's my favorite topping, they always give me weird looks haha. But oh well!
Anything but fruit. And any other monstrosities.
Anything but fruit. And any other monstrosities.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Black olives!!
Black olives!!
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
ok hear me out…

toppings don’t belong on pizza and the sauce is the only good part

just.
the.
sauce.

listen I’m not even sure if it qualifies as pizza, but pizza without the toppings (other than the sauce) is REALLY GOOD. it’s not even that like I don’t like the toppings I’ve eaten pizza with toppings and it’s fine, but it’s just so much better without them

in all seriousness though you can put anything on pizza, do what you want put worms on it for all I care lol. actually I wonder how that would taste… hm

ok hear me out…

toppings don’t belong on pizza and the sauce is the only good part

just.
the.
sauce.

listen I’m not even sure if it qualifies as pizza, but pizza without the toppings (other than the sauce) is REALLY GOOD. it’s not even that like I don’t like the toppings I’ve eaten pizza with toppings and it’s fine, but it’s just so much better without them

in all seriousness though you can put anything on pizza, do what you want put worms on it for all I care lol. actually I wonder how that would taste… hm

output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
I wanna try one with pineapples and anchovies.

Edit because typo.
I wanna try one with pineapples and anchovies.

Edit because typo.
Khadgar: "Impetuous imposters imperil important improvements."
King Julien: "I like to move it, move it!"
Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS! HOOO!!
Clan Lore (Clan profile page.) Tree-Bound Subspecies forum thread
no such thing as pizza rules. anything that can go on a bread can go on a pizza. (some things should not go on pizza at the same time but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be there at all as long as it's edible.)
no such thing as pizza rules. anything that can go on a bread can go on a pizza. (some things should not go on pizza at the same time but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be there at all as long as it's edible.)
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
I used to think that I liked pineapple on pizza, but no. I just like cooked pineapple

Tbh, I don't really like pizza anymore so I don't eat it a lot. The last time I ate pizza with my mom we got pizza with Alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce, Chicken, and bacon. It was actually really good
I used to think that I liked pineapple on pizza, but no. I just like cooked pineapple

Tbh, I don't really like pizza anymore so I don't eat it a lot. The last time I ate pizza with my mom we got pizza with Alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce, Chicken, and bacon. It was actually really good
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
[quote name="rainstrom" date="2024-02-10 00:44:07" ] Anything if your brave enough, [/quote] came here to write "anything, or else you're just a coward" ahahaha my fav local pizzeria offered pizza with tangerine sauce for new years several years ago and i still kinda miss it. i am a pineapple pizza enjoyer too. and in general i like trying out new things & combinations. sometimes me & my family cook something crazy vaguely pizza-shaped at home, it's fun and delicious.
rainstrom wrote on 2024-02-10 00:44:07:
Anything if your brave enough,
came here to write "anything, or else you're just a coward" ahahaha

my fav local pizzeria offered pizza with tangerine sauce for new years several years ago and i still kinda miss it. i am a pineapple pizza enjoyer too. and in general i like trying out new things & combinations. sometimes me & my family cook something crazy vaguely pizza-shaped at home, it's fun and delicious.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Technically anything can belong on pizza nowadays (Looking at those people who put cheetos and chocolate on theirs.) but I think pineapple juice would make a pizza taste good.

Not too much, just enough to where you get that sweet after taste on your pizza. Perfect for people who dislike the actual pineapple itself.
Technically anything can belong on pizza nowadays (Looking at those people who put cheetos and chocolate on theirs.) but I think pineapple juice would make a pizza taste good.

Not too much, just enough to where you get that sweet after taste on your pizza. Perfect for people who dislike the actual pineapple itself.
rsz-2img-1151.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7