Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Little Signature Dragon Shop
1 2 3 4 5
@DragonsMythos

I went into his bio and listened to the song, and I think I get the vibe you're going for! I love what you're doing with him :-)

I definitely think I'll check in with frequent WIPS just to make sure I understand and give you what you want! It also might take me longer than the week turnaround, but I'm happy to take this on if you're cool with that!

Sorry! Yes, I mean I can email you the PNG file instead of you saving it from the FR website.
@DragonsMythos

I went into his bio and listened to the song, and I think I get the vibe you're going for! I love what you're doing with him :-)

I definitely think I'll check in with frequent WIPS just to make sure I understand and give you what you want! It also might take me longer than the week turnaround, but I'm happy to take this on if you're cool with that!

Sorry! Yes, I mean I can email you the PNG file instead of you saving it from the FR website.
RuT4Twp.pngttsWISZ.png
bZb4OPZ.pngCN9ewLe.png
dE3YKvY.pngH3kkY0e.png
GHqc7AZ.png
ah tysm! :D He's one of my favorite dragons and it makes me so happy to know other people enjoy him too :'>

Frequent wips sound good! I'm totally fine with that ^^ I'm also alright with a longer turnaround!

and Ah that makes sense! In that case, just saving it from FR is fine :) ty!

I'll go ahead and send over the payment then! feel free to accept it whenever ^^
ah tysm! :D He's one of my favorite dragons and it makes me so happy to know other people enjoy him too :'>

Frequent wips sound good! I'm totally fine with that ^^ I'm also alright with a longer turnaround!

and Ah that makes sense! In that case, just saving it from FR is fine :) ty!

I'll go ahead and send over the payment then! feel free to accept it whenever ^^
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@DragonsMythos Great! That all sounds good to me. Tysm and I’ll keep you updated!!
@DragonsMythos Great! That all sounds good to me. Tysm and I’ll keep you updated!!
RuT4Twp.pngttsWISZ.png
bZb4OPZ.pngCN9ewLe.png
dE3YKvY.pngH3kkY0e.png
GHqc7AZ.png
@XXVeil
@Pank
@DragonsMythos

Hey folks, apologies for the lack of updates! I’ve been dealing with a health issue irl but I should be back on track tomorrow and hopefully get some artwork done! Thanks all for the patience.
@XXVeil
@Pank
@DragonsMythos

Hey folks, apologies for the lack of updates! I’ve been dealing with a health issue irl but I should be back on track tomorrow and hopefully get some artwork done! Thanks all for the patience.
RuT4Twp.pngttsWISZ.png
bZb4OPZ.pngCN9ewLe.png
dE3YKvY.pngH3kkY0e.png
GHqc7AZ.png
@fenharel13 hello! could i get a ping if you reopen please?
@fenharel13 hello! could i get a ping if you reopen please?
unknown.png
@XXVeil
@Pank
@DragonsMythos

Sorry again folks, I’m still dealing with hospital things and it’s taking a lot out of me. I promise I’ll get you some updates as soon as I am able. I truly appreciate the patience.

@titleidol Sure thing! I’ll get a ping list set up as soon as I’m able to spend more time focusing on FR post health issues lol
@XXVeil
@Pank
@DragonsMythos

Sorry again folks, I’m still dealing with hospital things and it’s taking a lot out of me. I promise I’ll get you some updates as soon as I am able. I truly appreciate the patience.

@titleidol Sure thing! I’ll get a ping list set up as soon as I’m able to spend more time focusing on FR post health issues lol
RuT4Twp.pngttsWISZ.png
bZb4OPZ.pngCN9ewLe.png
dE3YKvY.pngH3kkY0e.png
GHqc7AZ.png
@XXVeil
@Pank
@DragonsMythos

Hey everyone, I’m super sorry but I’m gonna work on selling some dragons to pay you all back. My health is not improving fast enough for me to feel okay keeping you guys without any art for this long. Give me a few days and I’ll be sending refunds out soon, thanks for your understanding. Let me know if you want to be pinged when my health is back where it should be.
@XXVeil
@Pank
@DragonsMythos

Hey everyone, I’m super sorry but I’m gonna work on selling some dragons to pay you all back. My health is not improving fast enough for me to feel okay keeping you guys without any art for this long. Give me a few days and I’ll be sending refunds out soon, thanks for your understanding. Let me know if you want to be pinged when my health is back where it should be.
RuT4Twp.pngttsWISZ.png
bZb4OPZ.pngCN9ewLe.png
dE3YKvY.pngH3kkY0e.png
GHqc7AZ.png
@fenharel13
I am okay with waiting for the art until your health improves.
Just rest and take care of yourself.
If you still insist on refunding me feel free to refund the others before me i don't mind waiting.
@fenharel13
I am okay with waiting for the art until your health improves.
Just rest and take care of yourself.
If you still insist on refunding me feel free to refund the others before me i don't mind waiting.
58834178_eSzTFTyYfft592r.png58835209_dJGrUxKybHAvN2q.png
@Pank if you’re 100% sure then that works for me. Feel free to poke me at any time about it, and I’ll let you know where I’m at.

@XXVeil
@DragonsMythos

I’ll be getting you guys payment back today in gems if that works for you! Thanks for all your patience.
@Pank if you’re 100% sure then that works for me. Feel free to poke me at any time about it, and I’ll let you know where I’m at.

@XXVeil
@DragonsMythos

I’ll be getting you guys payment back today in gems if that works for you! Thanks for all your patience.
RuT4Twp.pngttsWISZ.png
bZb4OPZ.pngCN9ewLe.png
dE3YKvY.pngH3kkY0e.png
GHqc7AZ.png
that works for me, thank you for the updates! i hope you get better soon, take it easy >< i'd love to be pinged in the future!
that works for me, thank you for the updates! i hope you get better soon, take it easy >< i'd love to be pinged in the future!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
1 2 3 4 5