Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .:LUMA:. [Dust M + SD F]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Definitely still interested in Wieczny, but won’t be able to send pre-payment. Is that okay for now ? (I still definitely want a copy ????)
Definitely still interested in Wieczny, but won’t be able to send pre-payment. Is that okay for now ? (I still definitely want a copy ????)
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
I think I'll pass on Pozlacana Papuzka at this point. It's a lovely skin, but it no longer fits what I had in mind for the dragon.
I think I'll pass on Pozlacana Papuzka at this point. It's a lovely skin, but it no longer fits what I had in mind for the dragon.
ZU5HtR6.png
I no longer have the dragon I wanted Pozlacana for [emoji=coatl sad size=2] and I don't have the funds to hold on to it looking for another so I will have to pass this time. It is a beautiful skin though
I no longer have the dragon I wanted Pozlacana for and I don't have the funds to hold on to it looking for another so I will have to pass this time. It is a beautiful skin though
U8QtDKC.png
@TrickyLai I am also interested in the copies I signed up for! Can you send me a P-AH? My gems are unfortunately in queue right now as blueprints.
@TrickyLai I am also interested in the copies I signed up for! Can you send me a P-AH? My gems are unfortunately in queue right now as blueprints.
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
Yees, still interested in Pozlacana Papuzka skin, just send me a PA whenever <3
Yees, still interested in Pozlacana Papuzka skin, just send me a PA whenever <3
Those customs are stunnig!
Those customs are stunnig!
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
Bumping for new WIP~
Bumping for new WIP~
Noooo, how did I never find your shop before?

Will you ever be reprinting the Strong and True series?
Noooo, how did I never find your shop before?

Will you ever be reprinting the Strong and True series?

Looking for lore?
My clan has an ongoing story that you can read!
@Illiithin

That is so sweet!! I do have a few extra copies of Strong and True I forgot about, if you’d like one! I believe I have at least one of each! I also will try to reprint them again soon, they are overdue for new run!
@Illiithin

That is so sweet!! I do have a few extra copies of Strong and True I forgot about, if you’d like one! I believe I have at least one of each! I also will try to reprint them again soon, they are overdue for new run!
@TrickyLai

Unfortunately I'm still waiting on a bunch of things to sell on the AH, but if you're open to holding one for me, I would appreciate that so much.

I really would love the Black variant specifically. If you're willing to, I would let you know the second I have the gems for it.
@TrickyLai

Unfortunately I'm still waiting on a bunch of things to sell on the AH, but if you're open to holding one for me, I would appreciate that so much.

I really would love the Black variant specifically. If you're willing to, I would let you know the second I have the gems for it.

Looking for lore?
My clan has an ongoing story that you can read!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12