Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90
I've been on this site for almost a decade and never realized that's meant to be the male tundra's hind leg -_-
I've been on this site for almost a decade and never realized that's meant to be the male tundra's hind leg -_-
VOIPBvS.png
HYIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HYIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ioikyhrg.png
THANK YOU for having each arm and leg be separated, I've been wanting apparel that mimics prosthetics for AGES and this looks like it'd be absolutely perfect for that!!!
THANK YOU for having each arm and leg be separated, I've been wanting apparel that mimics prosthetics for AGES and this looks like it'd be absolutely perfect for that!!!
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Those are awesome [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Those are awesome
ZFNXhtR.png
Ooooh, these look fun
Ooooh, these look fun
I love the apparel, especially the head piece! But the colors are... Poor choice? Orange AND yellow, but no green? And the blue... Why so dark? Most popular circuit dragons are cyan, same with the lightning apparel... It doesn't fit at all :'( and it's very similar to the segmented apparel. Aaaawwww and the color doesn't fit with all my mechanical/cyborg umas [emoji=imperial scared size=1] I really really hope that more colors get added
I love the apparel, especially the head piece!

But the colors are... Poor choice?

Orange AND yellow, but no green? And the blue... Why so dark? Most popular circuit dragons are cyan, same with the lightning apparel... It doesn't fit at all :'( and it's very similar to the segmented apparel.
Aaaawwww and the color doesn't fit with all my mechanical/cyborg umas

I really really hope that more colors get added
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
robot apparel!
robot apparel!

TdTJOrw.png
FObX7rS.png
ZbNAjCO.png

uzcwnDd.png
mjtJ868.png
Gf9Ba59.png
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png WUYHc.gif
OMG [emoji=coatl love size=2]
OMG
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
ohhh this is so nice!! thanks!
ohhh this is so nice!! thanks!
GujRVNB.gif
I don't particularly care for mechanical/ robot parts, but this apparel looks sick. [emoji=guardian star size=1]
I don't particularly care for mechanical/ robot parts, but this apparel looks sick.
TdTJOrw.png
QMcoNbc.png
CpFdYgG.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
jt3PpxV.png b10cb3dc4900f166a065798eaac8f9055cc484f4.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90