Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90
Okay I'm absolutely loving this, and especially the options for only one leg/arm (and we finally got a definitive answer on M Tundra's limb lol!), and the Cinnabar (red) and Charoite (purple) sets are fantastic, but hear me out: black and green (Zoisite or Jade-albite? Tsavorite or Gaspeite? Perhaps even Malachite?) I need my radioactive robo-dragons
Okay I'm absolutely loving this, and especially the options for only one leg/arm (and we finally got a definitive answer on M Tundra's limb lol!), and the Cinnabar (red) and Charoite (purple) sets are fantastic, but hear me out: black and green (Zoisite or Jade-albite? Tsavorite or Gaspeite? Perhaps even Malachite?) I need my radioactive robo-dragons
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
The Igneous Iguana/Frostbreath Skink look perfect with the spessartine and azurite sets, respectively!

Iggy
Skink
The Igneous Iguana/Frostbreath Skink look perfect with the spessartine and azurite sets, respectively!

Iggy
Skink
this is amazing!
this is amazing!
tumblr_inline_nvcxj5JV8r1r7qfkn_500.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] MECH DRAGONSSSSSS!!!!!!

MECH DRAGONSSSSSS!!!!!!
oooOOOOOH not only do we get cyberpunk/ cyborg/ robo-dragons

we also get single limb cyborg prosthetic enhancements!!
oooOOOOOH not only do we get cyberpunk/ cyborg/ robo-dragons

we also get single limb cyborg prosthetic enhancements!!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
LET'S GOOOO THE FUTURE IS HERE
LET'S GOOOO THE FUTURE IS HERE
GaxHqlg.png theultimatecatsig.gif
Love me some more new rad stuff to pile on my dergs
Love me some more new rad stuff to pile on my dergs
CQHfGMh.png

Oh am SO hype for this! Excellent addition! I'd love to see it in more colors someday down the line, too! :D

Thanks for such a neat update!

Oh am SO hype for this! Excellent addition! I'd love to see it in more colors someday down the line, too! :D

Thanks for such a neat update!

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

The way the arms/legs are all separated like that is absolutely perfect for certain dragons. Amputated characters with prosthetics? perfect. Robotic characters? Perfect. Fan characters? Another win. Love to see it!
The way the arms/legs are all separated like that is absolutely perfect for certain dragons. Amputated characters with prosthetics? perfect. Robotic characters? Perfect. Fan characters? Another win. Love to see it!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Woah, this is one of the coolest sets of apparel yet!
Woah, this is one of the coolest sets of apparel yet!
841EblB.gif
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90