Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] mangaesque humanoid sketches
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
payment sent! take as much time as you need and good luck with the schoolwork! ^^
payment sent! take as much time as you need and good luck with the schoolwork! ^^
57vDzYs.png
A full body of two characters with color would be 700 gems, yeah?
A full body of two characters with color would be 700 gems, yeah?
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@mistywolf96 if it’s ship art just 500 bc an added character is only 50% of base price! so 300 gems + 50 + 150 :3
@mistywolf96 if it’s ship art just 500 bc an added character is only 50% of base price! so 300 gems + 50 + 150 :3
sketch shop!! Cheap prices
rad! i'll set up some references for you and send my order in the next few days.
rad! i'll set up some references for you and send my order in the next few days.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Up
Up
up
up
Up
Up
@Breezio
@Silience
@XXVeil

Hey all, just wanted to let u guys know I haven’t forgotten ab the comms, I lost my Apple Pencil a bit ago so now im gonna be able to buy a new one this Friday when I get paid so everything should be wrapped up soon!! Thx for ur patience and I apologize for the wait </3
@Breezio
@Silience
@XXVeil

Hey all, just wanted to let u guys know I haven’t forgotten ab the comms, I lost my Apple Pencil a bit ago so now im gonna be able to buy a new one this Friday when I get paid so everything should be wrapped up soon!! Thx for ur patience and I apologize for the wait </3
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Heya! Are these still open?
Heya! Are these still open?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11