Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • DAWNING • hatchies! 3/26
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 102 103
@Liesmith

Could I grab Rosemary for treasure, please? :D
@Liesmith

Could I grab Rosemary for treasure, please? :D
3b916ade87b161ecc846c1f8681aac10ad9dca5c.png she/they • Barry • 25
*previous username: joda
@Joda For sure! :D That's the last of today's hatch, awesome!!
@Joda For sure! :D That's the last of today's hatch, awesome!!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith i'd like to by Shi for gems! :]
@Liesmith i'd like to by Shi for gems! :]
T4i92e1.png
e7lpONG.png
kCHWEjf.png
cZONpfv.png
FObX7rS.png
1UQr9EN.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
ZHNn6By.png
@excellentwizard Absolutely, I'll send Shi right over! :D
@excellentwizard Absolutely, I'll send Shi right over! :D
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@liesmith Hi, there! I LOVE YOUR HATCHERY. So many beautiful koi-gened dragons. I love Koi but haven't figured out how to use it yet. I think I've found my Koi teacher! :)

I noticed in your lair there's a tab that says in the description that those dragons are leaving for warmer homes. Does that mean they're available for purchase? Do you have dragons besides your hatchlings for sale?
@liesmith Hi, there! I LOVE YOUR HATCHERY. So many beautiful koi-gened dragons. I love Koi but haven't figured out how to use it yet. I think I've found my Koi teacher! :)

I noticed in your lair there's a tab that says in the description that those dragons are leaving for warmer homes. Does that mean they're available for purchase? Do you have dragons besides your hatchlings for sale?
nPGTVwx.png
@OnceWorried Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you like the koi specifically, haha, I came back from a hiatus that stretched from before the gene existed and immediately became completely obsessed! >:D And that lair tab is actually where a lot of my breeding pairs live! My favorites are in my first tab, but any that aren't being cycled in to "omg, look!!!!" front page status sit over there. The description is sourced from the idea that its their hatchlings that are being sent to warmer lands. ^_^

My actual landing page for anything I sell is tab 1, page 2! I do have dragons besides the ones listed in this hatchery for sale - I try to keep something on my nests at all time, and when it's not a hatchery pair, it's a fodder pair (and I do like my fodder pairs to still be pretty, haha). I actually just hatched one today that's also part of 888's subspecies project!
@OnceWorried Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you like the koi specifically, haha, I came back from a hiatus that stretched from before the gene existed and immediately became completely obsessed! >:D And that lair tab is actually where a lot of my breeding pairs live! My favorites are in my first tab, but any that aren't being cycled in to "omg, look!!!!" front page status sit over there. The description is sourced from the idea that its their hatchlings that are being sent to warmer lands. ^_^

My actual landing page for anything I sell is tab 1, page 2! I do have dragons besides the ones listed in this hatchery for sale - I try to keep something on my nests at all time, and when it's not a hatchery pair, it's a fodder pair (and I do like my fodder pairs to still be pretty, haha). I actually just hatched one today that's also part of 888's subspecies project!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@liesmith Thanks for responding! I knew it was too good to be true - all those beautiful dragons left over from previous hatches was hard to believe. Makes total sense that they're the parents. I have a couple series of yours that I want to wait for. I think you just bred one of them, so it's gonna be a little wait for me. I can't remember the name right now, but they're blue and pink and maybe yellow? Koi, of course.

Anyway, I'm glad I found your hatchery and I've subbed to several ping lists, so you'll be seeing me again! :)
@liesmith Thanks for responding! I knew it was too good to be true - all those beautiful dragons left over from previous hatches was hard to believe. Makes total sense that they're the parents. I have a couple series of yours that I want to wait for. I think you just bred one of them, so it's gonna be a little wait for me. I can't remember the name right now, but they're blue and pink and maybe yellow? Koi, of course.

Anyway, I'm glad I found your hatchery and I've subbed to several ping lists, so you'll be seeing me again! :)
nPGTVwx.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3092586/1#post_3092586][img]https://i.postimg.cc/N0FWJqFp/hatchery-bump.gif[/img][/url][/center]
hatchery-bump.gif
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@OnceWorried Blue and pink with some yellow sounds like these guys! :D [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/388Osbx.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=Ebon-Edged Spear][nextcol] As soft rays of sunlight trickle over the edge of the horizon, the morning frost glitters with light. Softened by the pink and yellow hues of of the breaking morning, one could be fooled into thinking that even the unforgiving ice fields have a softness to them—a [b]Cotton Candy Dawn[/b].[nextcol][pinglist=12300][/columns] They DO unfortunately have a very long one since one parents is a Wildclaw, haa, so I'm glad you are finding the ping lists useful! I'm glad you like them, they're actually my absolute favorite pair in the hatchery and the ones that got me to fall in love with the koi gene! <3 And haha, you're totally not the first person to wonder a bit about my lair tab purposes. x) I have a proclivity for writing aesthetic little descriptions for them but the downside is they can be a little misleading for anyone who isn't me.
@OnceWorried Blue and pink with some yellow sounds like these guys! :D
388Osbx.png
Ebon-Edged Spear As soft rays of sunlight trickle over the edge of the horizon, the morning frost glitters with light. Softened by the pink and yellow hues of of the breaking morning, one could be fooled into thinking that even the unforgiving ice fields have a softness to them—a Cotton Candy Dawn.

They DO unfortunately have a very long one since one parents is a Wildclaw, haa, so I'm glad you are finding the ping lists useful! I'm glad you like them, they're actually my absolute favorite pair in the hatchery and the ones that got me to fall in love with the koi gene! <3 And haha, you're totally not the first person to wonder a bit about my lair tab purposes. x) I have a proclivity for writing aesthetic little descriptions for them but the downside is they can be a little misleading for anyone who isn't me.
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/INi5I3M.png[/img][/center] [center][font=century gothic][size=6][b]New Breeding Pair![/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vvnYDsb.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QetV0dy.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][nextcol] The sound of heated water poured on porcelain is a balm on a cold winter morning. Enter the tea shop with haste: the permafrost paths are treacherous, but bergamot and jasmine nip at one's nose so much more gently than the frigid breeze. Recoup yourself, and sip on the [b]First Flush[/b] of a delicate tea at the [b]First Blush[/b] of dawn.[nextcol][pinglist=17100][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vvnYDsb.png[/img][/center] First Flush at First Blush has been completed! :D They will be ready to breed in 21 days on [b]March 2, 2024[/b]! And here's a closeup of a potential hatchling preview! I will be trying to rent Light nests for these guys if I can find someone who is will be consistently willing and available! [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=114&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=73&winggene=42&wings=164&auth=71b099f492e4b424d68361cf209f6f7e0e58d968&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vvnYDsb.png[/img][/center] [size=2]@pinglist-12298 @pinglist-12299 @pinglist-17100 [/size]
INi5I3M.png
New Breeding Pair!
vvnYDsb.png
QetV0dy.png
Lovebirds Tea Tray The sound of heated water poured on porcelain is a balm on a cold winter morning. Enter the tea shop with haste: the permafrost paths are treacherous, but bergamot and jasmine nip at one's nose so much more gently than the frigid breeze. Recoup yourself, and sip on the First Flush of a delicate tea at the First Blush of dawn.
vvnYDsb.png
First Flush at First Blush has been completed! :D They will be ready to breed in 21 days on March 2, 2024!

And here's a closeup of a potential hatchling preview! I will be trying to rent Light nests for these guys if I can find someone who is will be consistently willing and available!
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=114&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=73&winggene=42&wings=164&auth=71b099f492e4b424d68361cf209f6f7e0e58d968&dummyext=prev.png
vvnYDsb.png
@Dawning Hatchery General Pinglist
@Dawning Hatchery News Only Pinglist
@Dawning Hatchery Pair: First Flush at First Blush
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 102 103