Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | confused about aberration fissure
Hi I'm looking for answers about how for some reason i dont have the aberration fissure gene recepie at baldwin's? I'm level 27 and for some reason dont have this level 5 recepie? Same with the corresponding primary gene ground.

Is it because i've never obtained a normal fissure gene or is there something i'm missing?
Thanks in advance!!
Hi I'm looking for answers about how for some reason i dont have the aberration fissure gene recepie at baldwin's? I'm level 27 and for some reason dont have this level 5 recepie? Same with the corresponding primary gene ground.

Is it because i've never obtained a normal fissure gene or is there something i'm missing?
Thanks in advance!!
@Muratti
Those aren't in Baldwin anymore- you can trade normal Fissure for Aberration Fissure at Glass and Gloss's Genuine Genes!
@Muratti
Those aren't in Baldwin anymore- you can trade normal Fissure for Aberration Fissure at Glass and Gloss's Genuine Genes!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology

Oh shoot! Thank you I totally forgot Glass and Gloss are now a thing. Thanks so much I was looking at the genes on the wiki (which is kinda outdated) so that's where I got confused.

Tysm <3
@ufology

Oh shoot! Thank you I totally forgot Glass and Gloss are now a thing. Thanks so much I was looking at the genes on the wiki (which is kinda outdated) so that's where I got confused.

Tysm <3
@Muratti
You're welcome! And also, instead of checking the wiki, you can check the site's Game Database to see where genes (and any other item in the game) can be obtained! Since it's a part of the FR site itself and draws from internal data, it'll almost always be up-to-date. ^^
@Muratti
You're welcome! And also, instead of checking the wiki, you can check the site's Game Database to see where genes (and any other item in the game) can be obtained! Since it's a part of the FR site itself and draws from internal data, it'll almost always be up-to-date. ^^
"link • ufology
they/he/she