Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 roleplay (18+ discord)
Greetings!
It's been a while since I've dived into the roleplay scene and I want to get back into it early this year. Get those brain juices working again.
I'm from Australia and go by AEST time. So excuse my long absences as I also work a fulltime job when I'm not playing video games or sleeping.

I would prefer to work on discord as 18+ is not allowed here (which is completely fair. So many children! Shield their eyes!)

Guidelines:
~ Please reply once a day. If you're busy please let me know if you can. If it's past three days with no reply I will assume the rp has been abandoned and will no longer contact.
~ I prefer to write in third person and at least one paragraph. But if you write differently that's fine also. I'm very adaptable.
~ If anything makes you uncomfortable please let me know. We can go through heavy dislikes when acquainting our characters to each other before starting the rp.
~ 18+ please (I don't want to work with minors as I prefer to work heavily with romance/smut or dark topics)
~ I don't play female characters, only males. Which means pairings will have to be MxM or MxF.

Preferences (optional):
- romance (because I have no experience writing it lol)
- small cast size (lazy)
- action(more experience, I just like violence )

Themes:
~ Romance/Smut
~ Gore/Abuse
~ Kinks/CNC
I honestly prefer a mix, but that depends on what character I'm using. Happy to talk further if you have questions regarding what you do and don't want involved in the rp.

Fandoms (and characters I use):
~ Jujutsu Kaisen = *Ryomen Sukuna, *Yuji Itadori, Satoru Gojo
~ One Punch Man = Genos
~ My Hero Academia = Hawks, Katsuki Bakugo
~ Youtubers = Darkiplier, Antisepticeye
There are plenty more that I just can't put my finger on right now, but always happy to discuss if you'd rather just OC's.

RP ideas:
~ Enemies to secret lovers
~ *Student and school bully
~ Arranged marriage
~ Vampire/human/werewolf
I'm honestly happy to do whatever as long as a relationship can be involved. But I'm a sucker for clichés.

*Current preference for concepts/characters
Greetings!
It's been a while since I've dived into the roleplay scene and I want to get back into it early this year. Get those brain juices working again.
I'm from Australia and go by AEST time. So excuse my long absences as I also work a fulltime job when I'm not playing video games or sleeping.

I would prefer to work on discord as 18+ is not allowed here (which is completely fair. So many children! Shield their eyes!)

Guidelines:
~ Please reply once a day. If you're busy please let me know if you can. If it's past three days with no reply I will assume the rp has been abandoned and will no longer contact.
~ I prefer to write in third person and at least one paragraph. But if you write differently that's fine also. I'm very adaptable.
~ If anything makes you uncomfortable please let me know. We can go through heavy dislikes when acquainting our characters to each other before starting the rp.
~ 18+ please (I don't want to work with minors as I prefer to work heavily with romance/smut or dark topics)
~ I don't play female characters, only males. Which means pairings will have to be MxM or MxF.

Preferences (optional):
- romance (because I have no experience writing it lol)
- small cast size (lazy)
- action(more experience, I just like violence )

Themes:
~ Romance/Smut
~ Gore/Abuse
~ Kinks/CNC
I honestly prefer a mix, but that depends on what character I'm using. Happy to talk further if you have questions regarding what you do and don't want involved in the rp.

Fandoms (and characters I use):
~ Jujutsu Kaisen = *Ryomen Sukuna, *Yuji Itadori, Satoru Gojo
~ One Punch Man = Genos
~ My Hero Academia = Hawks, Katsuki Bakugo
~ Youtubers = Darkiplier, Antisepticeye
There are plenty more that I just can't put my finger on right now, but always happy to discuss if you'd rather just OC's.

RP ideas:
~ Enemies to secret lovers
~ *Student and school bully
~ Arranged marriage
~ Vampire/human/werewolf
I'm honestly happy to do whatever as long as a relationship can be involved. But I'm a sucker for clichés.

*Current preference for concepts/characters
BUMP
BUMP
@Mishkatoby10

I would be interested in role playing with you! I have discord as well.
@Mishkatoby10

I would be interested in role playing with you! I have discord as well.
BUMP.
BUMP.
@Mishkatoby heya! If the offer still stands I’d be interested ^^
My discord handle is sol_sticee
@Mishkatoby heya! If the offer still stands I’d be interested ^^
My discord handle is sol_sticee
Ztohw80.png Sock - They/Them - FR+2
WIP
WIP
WIP
"come with me,
and you'll be. . ."
". . .in a world
of pure imagination."

"If you want to view paradise. . ."
". . .simply look around and view it."
@heinousHerring I've sent you a friend request on Discord to discuss further. <3
@heinousHerring I've sent you a friend request on Discord to discuss further. <3
If you are still looking, feel free to hit me up! I'd be down to do a 1x1 with supernatural and dark themes

Here's some info on my preferences, and feel free to add me at GlitchedxArt on discord if you think we'd be a good match!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3322940
If you are still looking, feel free to hit me up! I'd be down to do a 1x1 with supernatural and dark themes

Here's some info on my preferences, and feel free to add me at GlitchedxArt on discord if you think we'd be a good match!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3322940
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ 100 Days of Drawing Dragons
I'd be down to rp if this is still open! If it is, I'd prefer sending my discord user in pm. ^-^"
I'd be down to rp if this is still open! If it is, I'd prefer sending my discord user in pm. ^-^"
she/they | 3 hours ahead of FR time | just a gremlin who's tryin' to survive in this big old world filled with chaos.