Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Jigsaw game - more space?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i would like more space or "boxes" to put different pieces in

a vr game i play thats a jigsaw puzzle lets you sort pieces into different tabs/groups and it shrinks them even if they are a bunch of put together pieces and i think something like this would be very helpful for the fr jigsaw
i would like more space or "boxes" to put different pieces in

a vr game i play thats a jigsaw puzzle lets you sort pieces into different tabs/groups and it shrinks them even if they are a bunch of put together pieces and i think something like this would be very helpful for the fr jigsaw
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Yes, I would love this! I do jigsaws at home and I love spreading out all the pieces so I can see them. This would be a game changer for FR jigsaw. I only ever play it when the achievements call for it as it's such a paint to do in the small space provided.
Yes, I would love this! I do jigsaws at home and I love spreading out all the pieces so I can see them. This would be a game changer for FR jigsaw. I only ever play it when the achievements call for it as it's such a paint to do in the small space provided.
478Ynjw.png
Support! The game prevents pieces from being directly on top of each other, but this is basically useless when you have so many pieces in such a small space
Support! The game prevents pieces from being directly on top of each other, but this is basically useless when you have so many pieces in such a small space
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Absolutely support, this has been a major issue for me the whole time.
Absolutely support, this has been a major issue for me the whole time.
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png
Yeah I feel like a lot of the games could use a little more space
Looking at you Ruinstones
Yeah I feel like a lot of the games could use a little more space
Looking at you Ruinstones
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist