Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Many Pretty G1s
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 105 106
bump
bump
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
Hi! If possible, I'd like to buy/request a hold (treasure PA) on the caramel/forest/antique and the murk/caramel/oilslick males. Also, would it be possible to share the outfit/skin on the murk/caramel/oilslick dragon? Thank you!
Hi! If possible, I'd like to buy/request a hold (treasure PA) on the caramel/forest/antique and the murk/caramel/oilslick males. Also, would it be possible to share the outfit/skin on the murk/caramel/oilslick dragon? Thank you!
@Lightcottage
I can totally do a hold. Also, unfortunately I don't have the outfit for the murk/caramel g1 saved but I did put the skin (Skin: The Torch) and apparel in their bio.
@Lightcottage
I can totally do a hold. Also, unfortunately I don't have the outfit for the murk/caramel g1 saved but I did put the skin (Skin: The Torch) and apparel in their bio.
- G1s for sale
Thank you for adding the items to his description, that's very helpful! I'll complete the PAs in the next few days.
Thank you for adding the items to his description, that's very helpful! I'll complete the PAs in the next few days.
bump
bump
- G1s for sale
bump
bump
- G1s for sale
bump
bump
- G1s for sale
could i buy the ginger/obsidian/brown g1?
could i buy the ginger/obsidian/brown g1?
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
bump
bump
- G1s for sale
bump
bump
- G1s for sale
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 105 106