Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Lots of oc art, mostly humanoids
I have been pretty inactive on FR for a while now. At first I wanted to quit, now I figured I might just try and get rid of most stuff and start fresh. That includes currency, so I am looking for several art pieces.

I'd also prefer to not wait too long for each individual piece, as I am looking to get my restart done asap, so I'd rather not wait for three months until I will be able to do so. :'D I am willing to pay more to make up for that though (and don't worry, that doesn't mean I expect you to be done within two weeks for a full piece or something like that, I know art takes time!).

It'd be preferred if you had some proof that you have been reliable in the past, like reviews, a list of finished commissions, your commissions thread etc. due to some bad experiences I have made in the past. I'm happy to communicate here or via Discord, whatever suits you! Now, on to the details:

Broad type of art you want:
Digital or traditional

More specific type:
Sketches, Lineart, Colored illustration, full pieces, possibly a ref sheet or two, *maybe* chibis, busts, headshots, fullbodies

Specifications:
Mostly humans or humanoids, such as elves, maybe dwarves, gijinkas etc. Mostly (if not exclusively) male characters with more angular facial shapes (as opposed to soft or 'boyish' features, not sure if I am making sense :'D)
Maybe an animal piece or two for art of my two cats

Also, very important: Not all of my characters have refs, so a bunch might come with a written description, though I always try to give stock pictures as pointers to go along with that!

Payment:
Gems, potentially treasure, but mostly gems.

Styles I'm looking for:
I do like a variety of styles, though I am somewhat partial towards semirealistic styles. Anime-esque or other cartoony styles are fine as well. Artists like NoahAsai (deviantArt), BeSSeB (deviantArt), SineAlas (deviantArt) and thana.topsy (instagram) or eluj.illus (instagram) come to mind, but those are just examples! There's also plenty of much more cartoony styles that I enjoy, so if that applies to you, don't worry, just show me examples and I will decide if it fits any of my characters! c:
I have been pretty inactive on FR for a while now. At first I wanted to quit, now I figured I might just try and get rid of most stuff and start fresh. That includes currency, so I am looking for several art pieces.

I'd also prefer to not wait too long for each individual piece, as I am looking to get my restart done asap, so I'd rather not wait for three months until I will be able to do so. :'D I am willing to pay more to make up for that though (and don't worry, that doesn't mean I expect you to be done within two weeks for a full piece or something like that, I know art takes time!).

It'd be preferred if you had some proof that you have been reliable in the past, like reviews, a list of finished commissions, your commissions thread etc. due to some bad experiences I have made in the past. I'm happy to communicate here or via Discord, whatever suits you! Now, on to the details:

Broad type of art you want:
Digital or traditional

More specific type:
Sketches, Lineart, Colored illustration, full pieces, possibly a ref sheet or two, *maybe* chibis, busts, headshots, fullbodies

Specifications:
Mostly humans or humanoids, such as elves, maybe dwarves, gijinkas etc. Mostly (if not exclusively) male characters with more angular facial shapes (as opposed to soft or 'boyish' features, not sure if I am making sense :'D)
Maybe an animal piece or two for art of my two cats

Also, very important: Not all of my characters have refs, so a bunch might come with a written description, though I always try to give stock pictures as pointers to go along with that!

Payment:
Gems, potentially treasure, but mostly gems.

Styles I'm looking for:
I do like a variety of styles, though I am somewhat partial towards semirealistic styles. Anime-esque or other cartoony styles are fine as well. Artists like NoahAsai (deviantArt), BeSSeB (deviantArt), SineAlas (deviantArt) and thana.topsy (instagram) or eluj.illus (instagram) come to mind, but those are just examples! There's also plenty of much more cartoony styles that I enjoy, so if that applies to you, don't worry, just show me examples and I will decide if it fits any of my characters! c:
I'd like to throw my hat into the ring! The pop-up shop is for monochromatic sketches, but if there's something that'd appeal to you, just let me know and we can figure something out if you're interested :D
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3310179
I'd like to throw my hat into the ring! The pop-up shop is for monochromatic sketches, but if there's something that'd appeal to you, just let me know and we can figure something out if you're interested :D
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3310179
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png
@Ookami99
Ooohh, I'm definitely gonna take you up on that offer! I won't be able to send anything today, but I am going to get back to you tomorrow if that works for you! c:
@Ookami99
Ooohh, I'm definitely gonna take you up on that offer! I won't be able to send anything today, but I am going to get back to you tomorrow if that works for you! c:
Sounds lovely! I'll be looking forward to it :D
Sounds lovely! I'll be looking forward to it :D
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png