Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closet Cleanout
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'd like a random item please!
I'd like a random item please!
rgt1Wh3.png
Can't say no to a surprise random item. Thank you!
Can't say no to a surprise random item. Thank you!
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
All messages have been responded to! I think I'm going to have to call it here, as I have cleaned out quite a bit of my closet! Thank you, all!
All messages have been responded to! I think I'm going to have to call it here, as I have cleaned out quite a bit of my closet! Thank you, all!
how does photo even WORK on this site
Thank you @Lesbeean!

Is there anything you've been looking for that I might have lying around in MY closet?

Or a familiar?

(my familiar stables & dormitories are pretty crowded)

Cheers!

Tyro
Thank you @Lesbeean!

Is there anything you've been looking for that I might have lying around in MY closet?

Or a familiar?

Cheers!

Tyro
Tyromancer La Fauve
I‘d love one if there is any left :)
I‘d love one if there is any left :)
[quote name="TyromancerLFauve" date="2024-02-08 12:19:22" ] Thank you @Lesbeean! Is there anything you've been looking for that I might have lying around in MY closet? Or a familiar? (my familiar stables & dormitories are pretty crowded) Cheers! Tyro [/quote] Ooo, I would like to peruse the familiars, if possible!
TyromancerLFauve wrote on 2024-02-08 12:19:22:
Thank you @Lesbeean!

Or a familiar?

Cheers!

Tyro
Ooo, I would like to peruse the familiars, if possible!
how does photo even WORK on this site
Sounds fun! I'm always looking for new things to dress my dragons in
Sounds fun! I'm always looking for new things to dress my dragons in
:3
i would love something, apparel is so nice but i find myself needing to invest in other aspects of the site first as i'm newer and need to expand my lair and stuff.
i would love something, apparel is so nice but i find myself needing to invest in other aspects of the site first as i'm newer and need to expand my lair and stuff.
I'd love a surprise!
I'd love a surprise!
lQKVS.gif Wishlist / Free Dragons
[quote name="lesbeean" date="2024-02-09 08:53:58" ] [quote name="TyromancerLFauve" date="2024-02-08 12:19:22" ] Thank you @Lesbeean! Is there anything you've been looking for that I might have lying around in MY closet? Or a familiar? (my familiar stables & dormitories are pretty crowded) Cheers! Tyro [/quote] Ooo, I would like to peruse the familiars, if possible! [/quote] Sure! I think you can look through my bestiary. I have a lot of multiples. Tyro
lesbeean wrote on 2024-02-09 08:53:58:
TyromancerLFauve wrote on 2024-02-08 12:19:22:
Thank you @Lesbeean!

Or a familiar?

Cheers!

Tyro
Ooo, I would like to peruse the familiars, if possible!

Sure! I think you can look through my bestiary. I have a lot of multiples.

Tyro
Tyromancer La Fauve
1 2 3 4 5 6