Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [VAL 2024] Sew Cute! - finished
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31
i like stormcatcher's colors, and flamecaller's blep, but plaguebringer's skull face is just charming
i like stormcatcher's colors, and flamecaller's blep, but plaguebringer's skull face is just charming
DRAGONS !
Of the 11 deity dolls, which one’s your favourite, and why?

Well I'm biased to Lightweaver of course, but I kinda like Flamecaller as well!

Well I'm biased to Lightweaver of course, but I kinda like Flamecaller as well!
Lexi | she/her | FR+3
[quote]Of the 11 deity dolls, which one’s your favourite, and why?[/quote] The Gladekeeper one is my favourite - something about the cross eyes and the fact that it’s made from a knapsack!
Quote:

The Gladekeeper one is my favourite - something about the cross eyes and the fact that it’s made from a knapsack!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
[quote=#3 | Feb 8]Of the 11 deity dolls, which one’s your favourite, and why?[/quote] The Lightweaver is definitely my favourite! I’m just that biased towards Light, but the Arcanist’s droopy ears(?) are so cute!
#3 | Feb 8 wrote:

The Lightweaver is definitely my favourite! I’m just that biased towards Light, but the Arcanist’s droopy ears(?) are so cute!
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
[quote]Of the 11 deity dolls, which one’s your favourite, and why?[/quote] as cliche as it is, being a windie, I'd have to say my favorite is winddad's! the details stand out the best on his coloring, and I'm more fond of the ones with X eyes over the buttons.
Quote:

as cliche as it is, being a windie, I'd have to say my favorite is winddad's! the details stand out the best on his coloring, and I'm more fond of the ones with X eyes over the buttons.
TW8ViqF.png
lfYPqpD.png
5hF3FGk.png
zxmejPZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
qO3o9mR.png u0zgn1V.pngybAHpix.pngmVbiNgO.pngMTtORbV.pngZ5EpBf9.pngulhQhg3.pngCaJnYmb.pngde4wk5D.pnglFq36vF.pngfsMWPHj.pngQJAOLGp.pngcedPG3i.png
lJX7Tr5.png
[quote=#3 | Feb 8]Of the 11 deity dolls, which one’s your favourite, and why?[/quote] Stormcatcher! Not just because Lightning's my long-time flight, but I have some personal investment as I crafted a replica of it a long time ago :) Otherwise, the Icewarden doll's description makes it seem sooo soft and I like its color palette!
#3 | Feb 8 wrote:

Stormcatcher! Not just because Lightning's my long-time flight, but I have some personal investment as I crafted a replica of it a long time ago :)

Otherwise, the Icewarden doll's description makes it seem sooo soft and I like its color palette!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
[quote name="Cordially" date="2024-02-08 00:40:19" ] [quote=#3 | Feb 8]Of the 11 deity dolls, which one’s your favourite, and why?[/quote][/quote] I know it's wrong as a devoted member of the Light flight, but it's gotta be the Tidelord. I just love that the doll is sopping wet. It's so on-brand.
Cordially wrote on 2024-02-08 00:40:19:
#3 | Feb 8 wrote:

I know it's wrong as a devoted member of the Light flight, but it's gotta be the Tidelord. I just love that the doll is sopping wet. It's so on-brand.
Did you bring a robot with you?

I have to choose Gladekeeper! Flight loyalty but also PLANT. She sounds like the kind of thing you'd find in an abandoned campsite, a toy left to return to nature all overgrown with moss.

I have to choose Gladekeeper! Flight loyalty but also PLANT. She sounds like the kind of thing you'd find in an abandoned campsite, a toy left to return to nature all overgrown with moss.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[quote]Of the 11 deity dolls, which one’s your favourite, and why?[/quote] Well the Windsinger sounds the nicest as a plushie, but I think the Sopping Tidelord is funny.
Quote:

Well the Windsinger sounds the nicest as a plushie, but I think the Sopping Tidelord is funny.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
[quote]Of the 11 deity dolls, which one’s your favourite, and why?[/quote] [s]shhhh don't tell Winddad, but[/s] I love the Arcanist b/c it's [color=magenta]pink[/color] and Water b/c it's sopping wet and so perfect, and Icewarden bc soft and cuddly when the weather is cold. Winddad's is cool, too, ok I love them all xD
Quote:

shhhh don't tell Winddad, but I love the Arcanist b/c it's pink and Water b/c it's sopping wet and so perfect, and Icewarden bc soft and cuddly when the weather is cold. Winddad's is cool, too, ok I love them all xD
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31