Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 632 633 634 635 636 ... 648 649
Lmao. Recently I've discovered Some Things and ended up being a way different sort of flavoured gender than I anticipated! Crazy how that works out, huh?
Lmao. Recently I've discovered Some Things and ended up being a way different sort of flavoured gender than I anticipated! Crazy how that works out, huh?
wqnTQE2.png
Tm63Ief.png
TcyWB8J.png
9R2Unq1.png
Pgv53XB.png
4IXLYjh.png
YMPbu9R.png
ayyye whats up. i’m a gay guy (he/him) glad to see there’s so many of us here!
i’ve been meaning to go to more irl pride meetups,, hopefully this june. all the pride events i’ve been to have been super chill and the people are really nice
ayyye whats up. i’m a gay guy (he/him) glad to see there’s so many of us here!
i’ve been meaning to go to more irl pride meetups,, hopefully this june. all the pride events i’ve been to have been super chill and the people are really nice
4fsDsYb.png6mVFIuV.png
Heyy,
Bisexual/ possibly omnisexual actually?
As well as possibly bigender (female & Agender)

I've had to explore a bit, and fun fact: Even as a child my favorite color ended up being a mix of both of my parents' favorite colors lol.
My dad's was light blue and my mom's is green, so I heard that from them and ended up with aquamarine.
I am very much an indecisive "Y'know what? I Choose both" sort of person, and I guess that applies to almost every aspect of who I am lol.

Though, I am not really out to my family, I'm 90% sure they already know lol. My friends know for sure though. Most of them are also in the community.
Heyy,
Bisexual/ possibly omnisexual actually?
As well as possibly bigender (female & Agender)

I've had to explore a bit, and fun fact: Even as a child my favorite color ended up being a mix of both of my parents' favorite colors lol.
My dad's was light blue and my mom's is green, so I heard that from them and ended up with aquamarine.
I am very much an indecisive "Y'know what? I Choose both" sort of person, and I guess that applies to almost every aspect of who I am lol.

Though, I am not really out to my family, I'm 90% sure they already know lol. My friends know for sure though. Most of them are also in the community.
hello, am aroace. used to identify with bisexual until i learned 0+0 doesn't equal 2 *bonk*
hello, am aroace. used to identify with bisexual until i learned 0+0 doesn't equal 2 *bonk*
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
A few days ago I decided to stop deliberating over whether or not I should define myself as trans, and honestly I'm really happy about it! For now at least, I'm a transmasc enby.

Now that I've got the whole gender thing sorted out, i just gotta figure what the heck is going on with my sexuality. Yes, my forum signature says bi, but it's actually a hell of a lot more complicated. Especially since I have exactly negative one million rizz and have never been in a relationship. Oops.
A few days ago I decided to stop deliberating over whether or not I should define myself as trans, and honestly I'm really happy about it! For now at least, I'm a transmasc enby.

Now that I've got the whole gender thing sorted out, i just gotta figure what the heck is going on with my sexuality. Yes, my forum signature says bi, but it's actually a hell of a lot more complicated. Especially since I have exactly negative one million rizz and have never been in a relationship. Oops.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
i've spent most of my (not so long, admittedly) life thinking i'm cis, maybe a little gender-indifferent, maybe even any pronouns kind of cis
but ever since i came out to my friend as a they/them enby and got to feel the comfort of perfectly fitting pronouns/language use for me... i've realised just how much misgendering actually bothers me. i twitch physically i think??????? like when you want to curl into a ball from feeling embarrassment/cringe kind of thing?? i was shown some screenshot and it had my name next to an incorrectly gendered verb (a thing in my native language) and i DID take some emotional damage from it. i never even considered the possibility of having "gender dysphoria", i just thought i prefer one label over others. so weird.
i've spent most of my (not so long, admittedly) life thinking i'm cis, maybe a little gender-indifferent, maybe even any pronouns kind of cis
but ever since i came out to my friend as a they/them enby and got to feel the comfort of perfectly fitting pronouns/language use for me... i've realised just how much misgendering actually bothers me. i twitch physically i think??????? like when you want to curl into a ball from feeling embarrassment/cringe kind of thing?? i was shown some screenshot and it had my name next to an incorrectly gendered verb (a thing in my native language) and i DID take some emotional damage from it. i never even considered the possibility of having "gender dysphoria", i just thought i prefer one label over others. so weird.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
okay other trans people i wanna know...
i don't like the term "passing"
it makes me feel like i'm being told i'm good at "pretending" to be male. "passing" makes me feel like i'm being told i'm good at being something i'm not.
it's hard to put it into words, but it feels like i'm being misgendered and told that i'm good at acting like a boy. i don't know if it's only me, but i just wanted to get this out there...
okay other trans people i wanna know...
i don't like the term "passing"
it makes me feel like i'm being told i'm good at "pretending" to be male. "passing" makes me feel like i'm being told i'm good at being something i'm not.
it's hard to put it into words, but it feels like i'm being misgendered and told that i'm good at acting like a boy. i don't know if it's only me, but i just wanted to get this out there...
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
@TransDisaster there are a lot of trans people who don't like that term, or the entire concept it represents really, you are far from the only one.

as a nonbinary person it's especially confusing to me because i can never "pass" as nonbinary. people are either going to read me as male or female when they see me for the first time, i have literally never had something correctly assume i'm nonbinary just from my appearance. how do i "pass" as nonbinary? do i have to be completely androgynous in all ways? i don't want that, not to mention it's physically impossible for me without surgery (which i don't want).

"passing" is important for some trans people, i get that, but for others its either impossible or extremely difficult. not to mention how loaded the term is itself. i can't think of a better alternative word, though.
@TransDisaster there are a lot of trans people who don't like that term, or the entire concept it represents really, you are far from the only one.

as a nonbinary person it's especially confusing to me because i can never "pass" as nonbinary. people are either going to read me as male or female when they see me for the first time, i have literally never had something correctly assume i'm nonbinary just from my appearance. how do i "pass" as nonbinary? do i have to be completely androgynous in all ways? i don't want that, not to mention it's physically impossible for me without surgery (which i don't want).

"passing" is important for some trans people, i get that, but for others its either impossible or extremely difficult. not to mention how loaded the term is itself. i can't think of a better alternative word, though.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
[quote name="CinnamonThief" date="2024-01-15 03:21:42" ] <snip> Another tell is that I struggle with what sexual attraction is. Most people who aren't ace seem to know what that term means. <snip> I don't rule out the possibility that I might one day meet the right person and then feelings will awaken. But for now I identify as "ace until proven otherwise". [/quote] aghhghghghgh it's so me i'm about to cry ">_< literally cannot tell what romantic and sexual attraction are, what they're supposed to feel like, how people approach them... and i genuinely have no idea whether it's because i don't interact with the outside world much & have social anxiety or because i'm on the a-spec or something a lot of queer people i've talked to (over the internet obviously) had (have) this "oh i always knew i was queer!" sentiment (good for them!! /pos) and i'm here being a catastrophic mess ><"""
CinnamonThief wrote on 2024-01-15 03:21:42:
<snip>
Another tell is that I struggle with what sexual attraction is. Most people who aren't ace seem to know what that term means. <snip>
I don't rule out the possibility that I might one day meet the right person and then feelings will awaken. But for now I identify as "ace until proven otherwise".
aghhghghghgh it's so me i'm about to cry ">_<
literally cannot tell what romantic and sexual attraction are, what they're supposed to feel like, how people approach them... and i genuinely have no idea whether it's because i don't interact with the outside world much & have social anxiety or because i'm on the a-spec or something

a lot of queer people i've talked to (over the internet obviously) had (have) this "oh i always knew i was queer!" sentiment (good for them!! /pos) and i'm here being a catastrophic mess ><"""
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
I thought I was ace for the longest time. Then I got into a relationship with my trans girfriend and realized... Wow. I just needed to have a deep personal connection with someone to enjoy or look foward to those things. So I'm clearly demisexual lol, explains a lot-
I thought I was ace for the longest time. Then I got into a relationship with my trans girfriend and realized... Wow. I just needed to have a deep personal connection with someone to enjoy or look foward to those things. So I'm clearly demisexual lol, explains a lot-
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
1 2 ... 632 633 634 635 636 ... 648 649