Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help me write lore for my koi dragon!
1 2
bump![emoji=clownfish size=1]
bump!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
bonk![emoji=clownfish size=1]
bonk!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I'll give this a shot! Based on what everyone has contributed, plus I'll add a little more for fears! [quote][size=4][font=times new roman]Hanako is cold and standoffish, well brought up, knows exactly which fork to use for the third course. She's a diplomat by trade (this depends on your clan and what connections it has, since she's in your projects tab!) and a debater by nature; on the clock, she's civil and polite and friendly. In her off hours, however, Hanako withdraws. She doesn't suffer fools, especially uncultured ones. Her clan knows better than to bother her when she gets a certain look in her eye. She's precise, methodical, and practical to a terrifying extent. She prides herself on being able to measure a dragon's worth in a glance. She has few friends, but she couldn't care less about that. The only peace, the only safe haven that awaits her, is the koi pond where she hatched. Hanako thinks she has nothing to fear. She thinks that if she's sullen and cold enough, dragons will leave her alone. She won't be abandoned again, she thinks, if she doesn't allow the opportunity to sneak up on her. She won't admit it to another soul -- she'll barely admit it to herself -- but at every town she visits, she keeps an ear out for any news of a lost Nature egg. It's a long shot. It's been [i]years[/i]. She still wonders what her parents look like. If they miss her at all. [/font][/quote]
I'll give this a shot! Based on what everyone has contributed, plus I'll add a little more for fears!
Quote:
Hanako is cold and standoffish, well brought up, knows exactly which fork to use for the third course. She's a diplomat by trade (this depends on your clan and what connections it has, since she's in your projects tab!) and a debater by nature; on the clock, she's civil and polite and friendly. In her off hours, however, Hanako withdraws. She doesn't suffer fools, especially uncultured ones. Her clan knows better than to bother her when she gets a certain look in her eye. She's precise, methodical, and practical to a terrifying extent. She prides herself on being able to measure a dragon's worth in a glance.

She has few friends, but she couldn't care less about that. The only peace, the only safe haven that awaits her, is the koi pond where she hatched.

Hanako thinks she has nothing to fear. She thinks that if she's sullen and cold enough, dragons will leave her alone. She won't be abandoned again, she thinks, if she doesn't allow the opportunity to sneak up on her.

She won't admit it to another soul -- she'll barely admit it to herself -- but at every town she visits, she keeps an ear out for any news of a lost Nature egg. It's a long shot. It's been years. She still wonders what her parents look like. If they miss her at all.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter wow i really like that, would you mind if i just copy-pasted this (more or less) for her bio? i plan to give credit to everyone who helped me!
@shanncrafter wow i really like that, would you mind if i just copy-pasted this (more or less) for her bio? i plan to give credit to everyone who helped me!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here