Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] PWYW neck-up color sketches (T/G)
[center][size=5][b]Head-shot/Neck-up Sketches of Your Dragon in Colour![/b][/size] [emoji=paintbrush size=1] Hello there! I'm looking to take some sketch commissions for gems and treasure! Flat/simple head-shots mostly, [url=https://www.deviantart.com/melodraca/art/Ferdinand-997543171][u][color=RoyalBlue] like this one I did of my boy Ferdinand[/color][/u][/url] ----- First come, first serve! If I close these before you get a chance to request one, I'll include my pinglist below ^_^ [b]Current[/b] 1. Chickadeee - Aesira 2. Halfnoise - Florence 3. OPEN 4. OPEN 5. OPEN [pinglist=13366][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]Terms of Service[/b][/size] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [LIST=1] [*] [b]Please comment with a link/widget to your dragon, along with the information in the quote at the bottom of this post! I'm subbed to the thread, but I don't mind pings. Feel free to DM me with questions too![/b] [*] These are "Pay What You Want" commissions, meaning that they have no set price! Pretty much whatever you can afford. Payment via crossroads [*] [b]These are pretty much limited to transparent-background neck-up art of your Flight Rising dragons right now, but I might expand those restrictions if I do future commissions when I have more free time[/b] [*] I'm still trying to get the hang of drawing scales and the like. I'm happy to do more complex dragons, and I'll try my best to include as much detail as I can. If I miss something, LMK; I'm alright doing small tweaks [*] [b]I'm currently a student, so turn-around time might be a little slow, but I'll try to get them done as soon as I can! Complex designs may take a bit longer[/b] [*] Feel free to re-upload and do whatever with the art, but I'd appreciate being credited if you repost it anywhere ^_^ I upload everything I draw to my DevArt [/LIST][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]Please fill this order form out in your request![/b][/size] [quote][b]Payment method/amount:[/b] (Gems or treasure? And how much?) [b] References:[/b] (Link/widget to your dragon, extra art or references, if any) [b] Extra details:[/b] (Expression/pose? A little description of their personality? Anything you want!) [/quote] Thank you so much! [emoji=star size=1] [/center]
Head-shot/Neck-up Sketches of Your Dragon in Colour!

Hello there! I'm looking to take some sketch commissions for gems and treasure! Flat/simple head-shots mostly, like this one I did of my boy Ferdinand
First come, first serve! If I close these before you get a chance to request one, I'll include my pinglist below ^_^

Current
1. Chickadeee - Aesira
2. Halfnoise - Florence
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

Terms of Service
  1. Please comment with a link/widget to your dragon, along with the information in the quote at the bottom of this post! I'm subbed to the thread, but I don't mind pings. Feel free to DM me with questions too!
  2. These are "Pay What You Want" commissions, meaning that they have no set price! Pretty much whatever you can afford. Payment via crossroads
  3. These are pretty much limited to transparent-background neck-up art of your Flight Rising dragons right now, but I might expand those restrictions if I do future commissions when I have more free time
  4. I'm still trying to get the hang of drawing scales and the like. I'm happy to do more complex dragons, and I'll try my best to include as much detail as I can. If I miss something, LMK; I'm alright doing small tweaks
  5. I'm currently a student, so turn-around time might be a little slow, but I'll try to get them done as soon as I can! Complex designs may take a bit longer
  6. Feel free to re-upload and do whatever with the art, but I'd appreciate being credited if you repost it anywhere ^_^ I upload everything I draw to my DevArt

Please fill this order form out in your request!
Quote:
Payment method/amount: (Gems or treasure? And how much?)
References: (Link/widget to your dragon, extra art or references, if any)
Extra details: (Expression/pose? A little description of their personality? Anything you want!)
Thank you so much!
ePOliyb.png8O67LBq.pngAl1BEGR.png
IAQX9qT.png5vnsOgE.pnggYW0j5f.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngkCHWEjf.pngreHWBXk.png
9R2Unq1.pngQRVupBA.pngmtHAEL4.png
tyEuRXe.pngeTmFfQ7.pngAfCf6jr.png
r8v91MH.png2JV5Zu3.pngsQECp2x.png
[center] [size=4][b]Proceeds go in part to the [i]Find Dreen a Boyfriend Foundation[/i][/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90657731][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906578/90657731_350.png[/img][/url] (I love my girl Dreen, I think she's beautiful, but her genes have caused a lot of struggle in my never-ending quest to find her a partner who doesn't give me kind-of-ugly babies) [/center]

Proceeds go in part to the Find Dreen a Boyfriend Foundation
90657731_350.png
(I love my girl Dreen, I think she's beautiful, but her genes have caused a lot of struggle in my never-ending quest to find her a partner who doesn't give me kind-of-ugly babies)
Hello! I’m interested in a headshot of my profile dragon (or a different one if she’s not a breed you want todo) Payment method: gems 70+? ( your work is amazing I don’t know how much to do!) Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87253847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/872539/87253847_350.png[/img][/url] Extra details: if possible a calm or happy expression she is very headstrong and sarcastic (if she wants to win something she won’t stop trying) but loyal to a fault and very caring to her friends and family.
Hello! I’m interested in a headshot of my profile dragon (or a different one if she’s not a breed you want todo)

Payment method: gems 70+? ( your work is amazing I don’t know how much to do!)

Reference: 87253847_350.png

Extra details: if possible a calm or happy expression she is very headstrong and sarcastic (if she wants to win something she won’t stop trying) but loyal to a fault and very caring to her friends and family.
zRbLSk7.png Coatl Swirls!
@Chickadeee Thank you so much! She's beautiful, I can definitely draw her for you ^^ I'll go ahead and add you to the list
@Chickadeee Thank you so much! She's beautiful, I can definitely draw her for you ^^ I'll go ahead and add you to the list
@Chickadeee Hey, I'm so sorry for how long it took to get out an update! I got slammed with midterms ^_^' idk if you're still interested in this, but I got the start of a sketch going and I wanted to know if it looked alright before I went in with more detail (I forgot to add the candles, but I will add them when I keep working on it)

https://sta.sh/0wujhitl9av
@Chickadeee Hey, I'm so sorry for how long it took to get out an update! I got slammed with midterms ^_^' idk if you're still interested in this, but I got the start of a sketch going and I wanted to know if it looked alright before I went in with more detail (I forgot to add the candles, but I will add them when I keep working on it)

https://sta.sh/0wujhitl9av
[font=times][color=darkslategray][size=5][b]Payment method/amount[/b]: 100 gems [b]References[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92415990][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/924160/92415990_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Extra details[/b]: he's already gorgeous, so you don't have to do anything special!
Payment method/amount: 100 gems
References: 92415990_350.png
Extra details: he's already gorgeous, so you don't have to do anything special!
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
P4eo1Gw.png
Untitled139-20240322234405.png emmyth, they/she
› writer, coder, artist, friend
› desperate for arlo notes
› abyss? abyss!
› too many unfinished projects
92650122.png
@Melodraca no worries on the time! I love the sketch it looks amazing I can’t wait!
@Melodraca no worries on the time! I love the sketch it looks amazing I can’t wait!
zRbLSk7.png Coatl Swirls!
@halfnoise he's beautiful! 100g sounds good, I added you to the list! ^^
@halfnoise he's beautiful! 100g sounds good, I added you to the list! ^^
cute. boop. please give me a poke if you're willing to draw non-fr dragons!
cute. boop. please give me a poke if you're willing to draw non-fr dragons!
1dgHJ.gif
@XsvL8d thank you! I'm up for drawing non fr dragons :)
@XsvL8d thank you! I'm up for drawing non fr dragons :)