Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dogs
1 2 3
Love my dogs. My dream is to build a life where my job allows me to walk with them in the sunshine of the afternoon. I hope for such a world with more of that flexibility for us dog lovers all, haha.
Love my dogs. My dream is to build a life where my job allows me to walk with them in the sunshine of the afternoon. I hope for such a world with more of that flexibility for us dog lovers all, haha.
PSgwaQk.pngUbKJOBE.png
I love dogs. Always been a hyperfixation that I never grew out of and possibly never will. I'm Skyler, I'm a vet nurse and I have a 6 year old danish swedish farmdog mix. I am VERY pro "Adopt AND Shop responsibly", and I am glad to see this moto becoming more and more popular. Other areas that interest me are grooming and training, definitely. Will be looking into getting qualified for those as well in the future.
I love dogs. Always been a hyperfixation that I never grew out of and possibly never will. I'm Skyler, I'm a vet nurse and I have a 6 year old danish swedish farmdog mix. I am VERY pro "Adopt AND Shop responsibly", and I am glad to see this moto becoming more and more popular. Other areas that interest me are grooming and training, definitely. Will be looking into getting qualified for those as well in the future.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
I’ve always loved dogs! We always had them growing up. I currently own a 5 year old Rottweiler named Ollie, she is such a cuddle bug and sweet girl and so smart! I love her <3
My favorite childhood dog and also the biggest dog we ever had growing up. He was a St. Bernard/Akita mix named Grizzly. He was huge but the sweetest most gentle dog. Very drooly and hairy, but always welcomed a good cuddle and was often my pillow growing up as I often laid on him haha
I’ve always loved dogs! We always had them growing up. I currently own a 5 year old Rottweiler named Ollie, she is such a cuddle bug and sweet girl and so smart! I love her <3
My favorite childhood dog and also the biggest dog we ever had growing up. He was a St. Bernard/Akita mix named Grizzly. He was huge but the sweetest most gentle dog. Very drooly and hairy, but always welcomed a good cuddle and was often my pillow growing up as I often laid on him haha
love dogs. i have an american akita that's bigger than me & he is such a good and polite boy.
love dogs. i have an american akita that's bigger than me & he is such a good and polite boy.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
My time has COME here!

I love dogs! I hope to be a groomer and trainer. I also plan to do a zoology degree with a focus on Cynology!

I want to show Great Pyrs and do sports with them as well in the future :)
I plan to never live my life without a Pyr again

I want many breeds in my lifetime, but Great Pyrs are my heart breed. I did not simply choose them, they chose me as well.
My time has COME here!

I love dogs! I hope to be a groomer and trainer. I also plan to do a zoology degree with a focus on Cynology!

I want to show Great Pyrs and do sports with them as well in the future :)
I plan to never live my life without a Pyr again

I want many breeds in my lifetime, but Great Pyrs are my heart breed. I did not simply choose them, they chose me as well.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
[quote name="prairiedog" date="2024-02-05 22:09:43" ] i own a female miniature schnauzer of 6yrs, and last week i was informed my family bought a new puppy of the same breed, just different coloration! <3 we've got them from the same breeder, but I still find is crazy that the puppy is related to my dog, as her 2nd nephew ! (cant wait to meet the lil guy when i come home from uni arghhh) [/quote] Ohhh. I do petcare for two miniature schnauzers. They are owned by two different people, but man is it ever fun to walk down the street with these two. [img]https://i.ibb.co/g7dZLQ8/20240130-121628.jpg[/img] Left- Riley Right- Pepper And another one from today [img]https://i.ibb.co/gy48Ppx/20240206-125458.jpg[/img]
prairiedog wrote on 2024-02-05 22:09:43:
i own a female miniature schnauzer of 6yrs, and last week i was informed my family bought a new puppy of the same breed, just different coloration! <3

we've got them from the same breeder, but I still find is crazy that the puppy is related to my dog, as her 2nd nephew ! (cant wait to meet the lil guy when i come home from uni arghhh)
Ohhh. I do petcare for two miniature schnauzers. They are owned by two different people, but man is it ever fun to walk down the street with these two.

20240130-121628.jpg

Left- Riley Right- Pepper

And another one from today

20240206-125458.jpg
0e7EtYn.png
I'm hoping to get a standard poodle after we move. I've wanted one for years and we haven't had a dog since forever.
I'm hoping to get a standard poodle after we move. I've wanted one for years and we haven't had a dog since forever.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I absolutely love dogs! I own a little Chihuahua named Brandy and she is the sweetest little girl! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/688010422233726988/1012337095718752266/20220817_200915.jpg[/img]
I absolutely love dogs! I own a little Chihuahua named Brandy and she is the sweetest little girl!

20220817_200915.jpg
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
I love dogs, they've been my biggest special interest since I can remember(anyone who knows me can vouch for that Lawl ). My little buddy of 14 years, Chase, just passed away last Monday, and it's been so hard without him by my side :( I'm hoping to volunteer at a shelter and work with animals soon.

Did anyone ever have those big dog encyclopedias full of dog breeds? I have vivid memories of bringing it with me to school LOL
I love dogs, they've been my biggest special interest since I can remember(anyone who knows me can vouch for that Lawl ). My little buddy of 14 years, Chase, just passed away last Monday, and it's been so hard without him by my side :( I'm hoping to volunteer at a shelter and work with animals soon.

Did anyone ever have those big dog encyclopedias full of dog breeds? I have vivid memories of bringing it with me to school LOL
cat-spinning.gif
I have a lab that my family bought years ago, she's so sweet! The sweetest dog ever still. However.. she sheds. so. so much.

Since I'm able to adopt a dog myself now that I'm older, I will be adopting a shelter dog! (Although I'm more likely to adopt cats)
I have a lab that my family bought years ago, she's so sweet! The sweetest dog ever still. However.. she sheds. so. so much.

Since I'm able to adopt a dog myself now that I'm older, I will be adopting a shelter dog! (Although I'm more likely to adopt cats)
1 2 3