Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw humanoids [working]
1 2 3 4 5 6
uppies (emotional) [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
uppies (emotional)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
final ups before I run off on another project lol [emoji=mirror size=1]
final ups before I run off on another project lol
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
Sent DM! (again! [emoji=obelisk tongue size=1])
Sent DM! (again! )
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
cm from @/cruelty for consistency [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1063248945448497163/1137375578027208714/IMG_1853.png[/img]
cm from @/cruelty for consistency
IMG_1853.png
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
pasting here too to bump: opening temporarily with one slot (maybe 2 if I see interesting ones I want to draw?? idk) because the pieces I'm working on rn are all fully rendered couple art and I have nothing that showcases my current art style in the format that I used to do,,, [indent]Please note I may be a little experimental with this one, I just want to have a little fun irl is torturing me [emoji=spiral sad size=1][/indent] -usual rules apply, if you want also note if you want a colored (flats only) version because I think I want examples for those as well and I might just randomly add it in with your final piece LOL -time I take to complete your piece may vary up to around 2 months (you can req for refund too if it gets wild dw) mainly due to irl wildness and other terrible things, I will communicate with you if I am unable to finish for whatever reason :'( -I prefer gems, also interest checking for usd? (Not doing them for this opening but I'm really thinking about it)
pasting here too to bump:

opening temporarily with one slot (maybe 2 if I see interesting ones I want to draw?? idk) because the pieces I'm working on rn are all fully rendered couple art and I have nothing that showcases my current art style in the format that I used to do,,,
Please note I may be a little experimental with this one, I just want to have a little fun irl is torturing me

-usual rules apply, if you want also note if you want a colored (flats only) version because I think I want examples for those as well and I might just randomly add it in with your final piece LOL
-time I take to complete your piece may vary up to around 2 months (you can req for refund too if it gets wild dw) mainly due to irl wildness and other terrible things, I will communicate with you if I am unable to finish for whatever reason :'(
-I prefer gems, also interest checking for usd? (Not doing them for this opening but I'm really thinking about it)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
uppies (melancholic) [emoji=comment size=1]
uppies (melancholic)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
last bump before I go back to sleep [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
last bump before I go back to sleep
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
Username: Tempered
Payment method (g//t): Gems; 1800?
Character: Damien, Hailey, Belle, Kiva or Hotaru (additional refs for Hotaru here: Here's 1, Here's 2. Please note, also, Hotaru is male - but he is a kabuki actor. X) So he often swaps up gender for his roles).

Notes: Feel free to draw any you'd like - if any interest you? ^^ Happy to to pay for any (and all) that you do draw. :D I wanted to give you some options just in case some weren't up your alley. (And unfortunately, for all except Hotaru, those are the only refs I have of them. OTL)

Thanks for your consideration - let me know if you have any questions!
Username: Tempered
Payment method (g//t): Gems; 1800?
Character: Damien, Hailey, Belle, Kiva or Hotaru (additional refs for Hotaru here: Here's 1, Here's 2. Please note, also, Hotaru is male - but he is a kabuki actor. X) So he often swaps up gender for his roles).

Notes: Feel free to draw any you'd like - if any interest you? ^^ Happy to to pay for any (and all) that you do draw. :D I wanted to give you some options just in case some weren't up your alley. (And unfortunately, for all except Hotaru, those are the only refs I have of them. OTL)

Thanks for your consideration - let me know if you have any questions!
morning!!! will be doing a couple more bumps since I don't have time to start anything today anyway [emoji=snowflake size=1]
morning!!! will be doing a couple more bumps since I don't have time to start anything today anyway
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
ups [emoji=bell size=1]
ups
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
1 2 3 4 5 6