Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Solitaire in the Fairgrounds?
1 2 3
Support!

I'd love this - so many of the Fairgrounds games are somewhat tedious, I'd love a relaxing Solitaire game in there to make some treasure when I need some :)
Support!

I'd love this - so many of the Fairgrounds games are somewhat tedious, I'd love a relaxing Solitaire game in there to make some treasure when I need some :)
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
solitare solitare solitare solitare
i would love to see fr solitare one day
solitare solitare solitare solitare
i would love to see fr solitare one day

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Ya!!

Support!

(Luminax as the joker)
Ya!!

Support!

(Luminax as the joker)
(^^)
What about... Flappy Dragon! Its flappy bird[emoji=raven size=1] but with FR dragons. Maybe the deities could be chosen too. All the flights have their own level.
What about...

Flappy Dragon! Its flappy bird but with FR dragons. Maybe the deities could be chosen too. All the flights have their own level.
(^^)
Honestly just ANY new games in the Fairgrounds, don't even care what it is. It's been 10 years and we only have like 8 games, four of which we've had since launch and one of which is just guessing higher or lower
Honestly just ANY new games in the Fairgrounds, don't even care what it is. It's been 10 years and we only have like 8 games, four of which we've had since launch and one of which is just guessing higher or lower
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Support! Agreed with@/xaz, we do need some new games in general.
Support! Agreed with@/xaz, we do need some new games in general.
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
Support!
Support!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Support! :D
Support! :D
O.°.o°.~.°o.°.O
Support!
Support!
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Yes I would love that!
Yes I would love that!
_ Selenite __ Rw7uKRS.png
HdmxfuE.png
7Zid8hE.png
Tl1dGxE.png
zF6zw52.png
__ Selenite __ AaYNmEX.png
Pgv53XB.png
R1dejfm.png
EqNXchu.png
YMPbu9R.png