Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Emperor Accent Base
1 2
if there's still a slot left id like one please!

edit just read this isn't the custom, still cool to see who's making them with this base regardless!
if there's still a slot left id like one please!

edit just read this isn't the custom, still cool to see who's making them with this base regardless!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
@Punchline Just letting you know that I can add you to the pinglist for when the custom releases.
@Punchline Just letting you know that I can add you to the pinglist for when the custom releases.
@Monako yes i would like that a lot please! thank you!
@Monako yes i would like that a lot please! thank you!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
[quote name="Monako" date="2024-02-01 18:09:29" ]Here's a really rough example of where the necks are placed :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/BuTjbPF.gif[/img] [/quote] I'm not gonna lie, part of me now really wants a skin with these versions of the heads somehow incorporated, this gif is a delight [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
Monako wrote on 2024-02-01 18:09:29:
Here's a really rough example of where the necks are placed :3
BuTjbPF.gif
I'm not gonna lie, part of me now really wants a skin with these versions of the heads somehow incorporated, this gif is a delight
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
*STUFFS THIS INTO MY PURSE LIKE BREADSTICKS FROM OLIVE GARDEN*

I am definitely saving this for future use, because I am obsessed with Emperors and try to collect Emperor skins. Thank you so much for sharing this!!
*STUFFS THIS INTO MY PURSE LIKE BREADSTICKS FROM OLIVE GARDEN*

I am definitely saving this for future use, because I am obsessed with Emperors and try to collect Emperor skins. Thank you so much for sharing this!!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
Is there a female version of this base? I'd love to make one for one of my girls!
Is there a female version of this base? I'd love to make one for one of my girls!
lightning.gif 2MFinXj.png
5iXiC8z.png
fdUVIfW.png
uVEyOnT.png
6O6zh1S.png
joJXsVi.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Married to Shivawept.
Will put more links here as time goes on.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
1 2