Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Never Received Email
i recently submitted a report through the support feature, which required me to set up an account with Zendesk. i have only received the “click to set up your account” email, but i never got the “we received your request” email so i am unable to bump the ticket
i recently submitted a report through the support feature, which required me to set up an account with Zendesk. i have only received the “click to set up your account” email, but i never got the “we received your request” email so i am unable to bump the ticket
just a little lad
to add on: i checked my spam and everything and its just.. not there
to add on: i checked my spam and everything and its just.. not there
just a little lad
@manifesting
since you were required to set up an account while you were making your report, it's possible that your report didn't go through properly. if you've been waiting for longer than two working days (so not counting saturday and sunday), you should probably submit your report again.
@manifesting
since you were required to set up an account while you were making your report, it's possible that your report didn't go through properly. if you've been waiting for longer than two working days (so not counting saturday and sunday), you should probably submit your report again.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png