Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Victory chain broken?
I was trying to get a victory chain in the mire in the coliseum, with a team of 3 level 25 dragons, and while the first battle I did lit up the bar showing the start of a victory chain, before I could actually finish the chain a capcha was completely unresponsive so I had to refresh, and now it won't make any progress on the victory chain at all. So far I've tried clearing cache and using the safe mode link and neither of these things helped. I'm on mobile Firefox on an iphone 12 mini. Edit: I also tried clearing cookies and that did nothing either. On my end the chain looks like this, and it's not counting for the achievement either, so I know it's genuinely not counting it for some reason [img]https://i.postimg.cc/MZ06zQTH/664160-AC-5-DA3-46-DA-9-ED7-F739-D89192-A7.png[/img]
I was trying to get a victory chain in the mire in the coliseum, with a team of 3 level 25 dragons, and while the first battle I did lit up the bar showing the start of a victory chain, before I could actually finish the chain a capcha was completely unresponsive so I had to refresh, and now it won't make any progress on the victory chain at all. So far I've tried clearing cache and using the safe mode link and neither of these things helped. I'm on mobile Firefox on an iphone 12 mini.
Edit: I also tried clearing cookies and that did nothing either.
On my end the chain looks like this, and it's not counting for the achievement either, so I know it's genuinely not counting it for some reason
664160-AC-5-DA3-46-DA-9-ED7-F739-D89192-A7.png
@GloryRain [quote][b]Victory Chain[/b] If you choose to continue fighting monster battles consecutively, and are victorious, your party will begin to stack up a Victory Chain. Each new segment of the chain will increase the experience points your party earns by a small percentage. [b]This bonus will only accumulate when your party fights monsters that are at or above their level[/b] and the effect can stack up to four times (i.e. capping after your fifth successful battle), for a total experience points boost of 20%. [/quote] No victory chain is to be expected. The Mire is level 24 and your dragons are level 25. The quote above was quoted from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki/article/coliseum-battles]the site's Encyclopedia, Coliseum Battle section.[/url]
@GloryRain
Quote:
Victory Chain

If you choose to continue fighting monster battles consecutively, and are victorious, your party will begin to stack up a Victory Chain. Each new segment of the chain will increase the experience points your party earns by a small percentage. This bonus will only accumulate when your party fights monsters that are at or above their level and the effect can stack up to four times (i.e. capping after your fifth successful battle), for a total experience points boost of 20%.

No victory chain is to be expected. The Mire is level 24 and your dragons are level 25.

The quote above was quoted from the site's Encyclopedia, Coliseum Battle section.