Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | interesting gene-related idea
1 2
[quote name="elysse" date="2024-02-03 06:32:48" ] I support this because it would stop the majority of my plans being basically limited to giving my dragons Stained or Soap (for various reasons that I can get into later). Tert modifiers, possible price points: Common @ 50g Uncommon @ 100g Limited @ 150g (no one really needs to buy any of these lower tiers since Smirch exists, but they could now modify Basic tert or any other tert for a cleaner or more desirable look) Rare @ 350-400g (1/3 price of available gem terts; the same price as an Eternal Youth or Silhouette scroll) I buy hatchlings from hatcheries with gem terts for up to 300-400g because it's around 1/4-1/3 of the price of buying the (gem) gene myself, so I'm saving money kinda. That is my upward limit for what I think is a fair price! Overall, really support, because it would transform the breeding aspect of the game for me. [/quote] i like this iteration - presumably it would be available for primary, secondary and tertiary genes.
elysse wrote on 2024-02-03 06:32:48:
I support this because it would stop the majority of my plans being basically limited to giving my dragons Stained or Soap (for various reasons that I can get into later).

Tert modifiers, possible price points:
Common @ 50g
Uncommon @ 100g
Limited @ 150g (no one really needs to buy any of these lower tiers since Smirch exists, but they could now modify Basic tert or any other tert for a cleaner or more desirable look)
Rare @ 350-400g (1/3 price of available gem terts; the same price as an Eternal Youth or Silhouette scroll)

I buy hatchlings from hatcheries with gem terts for up to 300-400g because it's around 1/4-1/3 of the price of buying the (gem) gene myself, so I'm saving money kinda. That is my upward limit for what I think is a fair price!

Overall, really support, because it would transform the breeding aspect of the game for me.

i like this iteration - presumably it would be available for primary, secondary and tertiary genes.
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
1 2