Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN // FRC + USD] PWYW sketch shop
1 2
@Hikumi , @Laevateinn

Slots are once more back open and you two get first dibs (Though bear in mind USD does still take priority over FRC)

@USD Pinglist @G/T/Items pinglist
@Hikumi , @Laevateinn

Slots are once more back open and you two get first dibs (Though bear in mind USD does still take priority over FRC)

@USD Pinglist @G/T/Items pinglist
wrHGqA4.gif
^
^
wrHGqA4.gif
Hello!! I've always admired your art so here I am again! You're welcome to pick one or both if they interest you? No worries if you decide against either of them though. Regardless thank you for your time!

Username: Octobrush*
Payment: 6kg
Preferred contact method: Discord or PMs work! I can PM you my discord if you need it again!
Character: Humanoid with some dragon-like features (and an alt outfit on right side here)
Extra info: You're welcome to be experimental/have full artistic freedom with him to suit your style. You can change or edit his outfit as well. If you decide on something that shows his legs, I loved the hawk-like legs you did on my other two so you can do that to him too if it helps.

Preferred contact method: Same as above
Character: Creature oc: older ref here and another here credit to Necrotique for second image art.
Extra info: I will ask for full creative/artistic freedom in her art as well please. As long as she's recognizable, you may do as you wish. I do love to see how artists interpret her. You can surprise me (if you want)! I think greyscale/limited color may be easier to work with for her since pink can sometimes feel like a deterrent for toothier/feral/more horror leaning art for many people? If you feel like you can work with it though, you're welcome to.
Hello!! I've always admired your art so here I am again! You're welcome to pick one or both if they interest you? No worries if you decide against either of them though. Regardless thank you for your time!

Username: Octobrush*
Preferred contact method: Discord or PMs work! I can PM you my discord if you need it again!
Character: Humanoid with some dragon-like features (and an alt outfit on right side here)
Extra info: You're welcome to be experimental/have full artistic freedom with him to suit your style. You can change or edit his outfit as well. If you decide on something that shows his legs, I loved the hawk-like legs you did on my other two so you can do that to him too if it helps.

Preferred contact method: Same as above
Character: Creature oc: older ref here and another here credit to Necrotique for second image art.
Extra info: I will ask for full creative/artistic freedom in her art as well please. As long as she's recognizable, you may do as you wish. I do love to see how artists interpret her. You can surprise me (if you want)! I think greyscale/limited color may be easier to work with for her since pink can sometimes feel like a deterrent for toothier/feral/more horror leaning art for many people? If you feel like you can work with it though, you're welcome to.
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush

Hello! I don't have your discord anymore, but I have made a discord server specifically for commissions to make contacting people easier. There's no pressure to stay in it if you don't want to, but there is a good place to contact me! Here is a link.

I can definitely accept this commission, and I'll probably go with the first option you gave me of the humanoid character.
Also, apologies for a late response, I saw this earlier in the day but ended up getting a bit busy!
@Octobrush

Hello! I don't have your discord anymore, but I have made a discord server specifically for commissions to make contacting people easier. There's no pressure to stay in it if you don't want to, but there is a good place to contact me! Here is a link.

I can definitely accept this commission, and I'll probably go with the first option you gave me of the humanoid character.
Also, apologies for a late response, I saw this earlier in the day but ended up getting a bit busy!
wrHGqA4.gif
@Blu3F1nch Thank you for the ping! I'd like a gem slot again, everything the same as before*. I'll cr you in a second.

*I don't know how many messages you get but here it is again for your convenience: I'd like art of this character. If you need more info just lmk, but I'm happy to let you do what you like. It would be great if you could do some very basic flat colours - if the 2k isn't enough, please lmk the difference and I'll send that over as well. But I'm also happy with a simple sketch without colours if you prefer :)
@Blu3F1nch Thank you for the ping! I'd like a gem slot again, everything the same as before*. I'll cr you in a second.

*I don't know how many messages you get but here it is again for your convenience: I'd like art of this character. If you need more info just lmk, but I'm happy to let you do what you like. It would be great if you could do some very basic flat colours - if the 2k isn't enough, please lmk the difference and I'll send that over as well. But I'm also happy with a simple sketch without colours if you prefer :)
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
@Laevateinn

I was curious if you had a toyhouse or any fullbody images of this character as I prefer to work with references or at least some general knowledge of what the fullbody looks like.
And I don't really have any set prices right now for when color starts, but flat colors start at around 20$ or 4kg
@Laevateinn

I was curious if you had a toyhouse or any fullbody images of this character as I prefer to work with references or at least some general knowledge of what the fullbody looks like.
And I don't really have any set prices right now for when color starts, but flat colors start at around 20$ or 4kg
wrHGqA4.gif
Of course! I appreciate the invite. Thank you!! Let me send payment.

No worries about that. There's no rush!<3
Of course! I appreciate the invite. Thank you!! Let me send payment.

No worries about that. There's no rush!<3
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

When you are open again for these, may I get a ping? ^^ I'd love to commission something; your art is lovely!
When you are open again for these, may I get a ping? ^^ I'd love to commission something; your art is lovely!
@Tempered

They are currently open, and I have self-serve pinglists at the beginning of my thread!
@Tempered

They are currently open, and I have self-serve pinglists at the beginning of my thread!
wrHGqA4.gif
Username: Tempered
Payment: FRC / 8k gems
Prefered contact method: PMs
Character: Mohammed

Ref 1
Ref 2

Extra info: Mohammed is in a dystopian plot of mine - the main goal of all of the survivors is to repel the enemy and simply survive. He is an Iranian male in his late 20s.
The side of his face is -severely- burned following a heavy chemical compound that touched it, leaving is very raw / pink and sensitive. He still has his eye on that side but he is completely blind in it / it has a cloudy film over it.
Despite all that he's been through, Mohammed is a very kind, soft spoken man who lives to defend his family through this dark time.

Let me know if you have any other questions! ^^
Username: Tempered
Payment: FRC / 8k gems
Prefered contact method: PMs
Character: Mohammed

Ref 1
Ref 2

Extra info: Mohammed is in a dystopian plot of mine - the main goal of all of the survivors is to repel the enemy and simply survive. He is an Iranian male in his late 20s.
The side of his face is -severely- burned following a heavy chemical compound that touched it, leaving is very raw / pink and sensitive. He still has his eye on that side but he is completely blind in it / it has a cloudy film over it.
Despite all that he's been through, Mohammed is a very kind, soft spoken man who lives to defend his family through this dark time.

Let me know if you have any other questions! ^^
1 2