Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ LINEAGE LORE DRAGONS MUST GO!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47
boop
boop
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
bop
bop
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
boop
boop
lJX7Tr5.png
bop
bop
lJX7Tr5.png
boop
boop
lJX7Tr5.png
bop
bop
lJX7Tr5.png
boop
boop
lJX7Tr5.png
Hello there! I hope youre doing well! This hatchery is absolutely stunning. I noticed that you have prices for the dragon's for sale but I was wondering do your prices range for the pairs? Theres a few that stuck out to me and I have no idea what I want to go with, but was wondering if there were certain set prices, or it depends on what the offspring look like?

Thank you!
Hello there! I hope youre doing well! This hatchery is absolutely stunning. I noticed that you have prices for the dragon's for sale but I was wondering do your prices range for the pairs? Theres a few that stuck out to me and I have no idea what I want to go with, but was wondering if there were certain set prices, or it depends on what the offspring look like?

Thank you!
@OddSoulx Hello! Thanks for checking in! Because many of my pairs have a large range between them, I generally price offspring individually, with a mind for what's in line with market rates. I try to price on the cheaper end of those rates, since I have so many pairings and like to keep my nests rotating ^^

Currently I'm in the middle of moving, so the hatchery will be quieter for a couple weeks or so. If there's a pair you'd like to see nested in the meantime, let me know! Thank you so much for your interest!
@OddSoulx Hello! Thanks for checking in! Because many of my pairs have a large range between them, I generally price offspring individually, with a mind for what's in line with market rates. I try to price on the cheaper end of those rates, since I have so many pairings and like to keep my nests rotating ^^

Currently I'm in the middle of moving, so the hatchery will be quieter for a couple weeks or so. If there's a pair you'd like to see nested in the meantime, let me know! Thank you so much for your interest!
lJX7Tr5.png
I have been debating between Snowcatch and Pastel Skies. They are both absolutely gorgeous. But I totally get it with moving and having to wait till hatchlings are born. I understand the wait and it's not a problem, I got to rack up some more treasures lol.

Thank you for responding back to me!
I have been debating between Snowcatch and Pastel Skies. They are both absolutely gorgeous. But I totally get it with moving and having to wait till hatchlings are born. I understand the wait and it's not a problem, I got to rack up some more treasures lol.

Thank you for responding back to me!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47