Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~A Lazy Lil Art Shop~ {USD/G/T}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
b
b
J7D1quC.png
HkZAJYc.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
60968331_wLIdYUcj3kOhS0o.png
heya!! may i grab a shaded fullbody? are you alrtight with drawing monster humanoids/masked humanoids? :'3
heya!! may i grab a shaded fullbody? are you alrtight with drawing monster humanoids/masked humanoids? :'3
please ping me!! I always miss stuff
:^D
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ART, dont be afraid to dm me! I will overpay probably
Hello! I'd love an gem slot if possible please, but would you be open to humanoids as well or do you prefer creatures/animals/anthros? Also is it one character per person or are two characters okay? Apologies for all the questions (I'm just trying to figure out who to request for jkhgksjh), but thank you so much for your time!
Hello! I'd love an gem slot if possible please, but would you be open to humanoids as well or do you prefer creatures/animals/anthros? Also is it one character per person or are two characters okay? Apologies for all the questions (I'm just trying to figure out who to request for jkhgksjh), but thank you so much for your time!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@OneSpookyBoi
It depends on the design :')

@Octobrush
While I prefer the mentioned, I do draw humans/humanoids as well! I am still new to drawing them but I am recently willing to draw other ppl's cuties lmao.
Just a big warning: I struggle with eye placement (Hence why I drew mah boah with his eyes covered).
EDIT3: Lemme just fix whatever I just said: I can draw multiple characters BUT I only accept one fullybody per slot (busts, headshots, ect can be added) unless paid with USD.
I am sad that took me 3 edits for me to properly explain myself. I hope no one saw me sporadically editing >>;. I need sleep.
@OneSpookyBoi
It depends on the design :')

@Octobrush
While I prefer the mentioned, I do draw humans/humanoids as well! I am still new to drawing them but I am recently willing to draw other ppl's cuties lmao.
Just a big warning: I struggle with eye placement (Hence why I drew mah boah with his eyes covered).
EDIT3: Lemme just fix whatever I just said: I can draw multiple characters BUT I only accept one fullybody per slot (busts, headshots, ect can be added) unless paid with USD.
I am sad that took me 3 edits for me to properly explain myself. I hope no one saw me sporadically editing >>;. I need sleep.
J7D1quC.png
HkZAJYc.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
It's okay you can take all the time you need!! Apologies for all the questions too! Thank you for humoring me!!!<33 If you'd like I can let you pick which one you would prefer to do? Any one works with me!!! Thank you for your time!

An experimental headshot of a canine/feline plush type!
Toyhouse profile: https://toyhou.se/25047014.minky
Notes: Anthro/feral are totally okay!

An unshaded halfbody of my creature oc thing!!
Toyhouse profile: https://toyhou.se/22812243.lolitamon
Notes: I will ask for full creative/artistic freedom in her art! I do love to see how artists interpret her! Surprise me (if you want)! \o/<3

A shaded fullbody of a humanoid with some dragon features (an alt outfit on right side here)
Notes: You're welcome to change or edit his outfit. You can have his hair covering one eye if that helps you not struggle to work with eye placement? I totally understand that feeling though ;w;

It's okay you can take all the time you need!! Apologies for all the questions too! Thank you for humoring me!!!<33 If you'd like I can let you pick which one you would prefer to do? Any one works with me!!! Thank you for your time!

An experimental headshot of a canine/feline plush type!
Toyhouse profile: https://toyhou.se/25047014.minky
Notes: Anthro/feral are totally okay!

An unshaded halfbody of my creature oc thing!!
Toyhouse profile: https://toyhou.se/22812243.lolitamon
Notes: I will ask for full creative/artistic freedom in her art! I do love to see how artists interpret her! Surprise me (if you want)! \o/<3

A shaded fullbody of a humanoid with some dragon features (an alt outfit on right side here)
Notes: You're welcome to change or edit his outfit. You can have his hair covering one eye if that helps you not struggle to work with eye placement? I totally understand that feeling though ;w;

LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush
I am pretty sure I can draw all of them! I just realized that here are no examples for the experimental headshots!
They typically look like this and they are on a tiny canvas. I meant to remove the option for that but if you are still interested I'll still draw it in that way x).
@Octobrush
I am pretty sure I can draw all of them! I just realized that here are no examples for the experimental headshots!
They typically look like this and they are on a tiny canvas. I meant to remove the option for that but if you are still interested I'll still draw it in that way x).
J7D1quC.png
HkZAJYc.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
If you're willing to do all three then I'd be happy to pay for that!!! I was curious about the experimental headshot, but I'd be happy to pick an unshaded headshot for the first one instead of experimental!! Thank you!!
If you're willing to do all three then I'd be happy to pay for that!!! I was curious about the experimental headshot, but I'd be happy to pick an unshaded headshot for the first one instead of experimental!! Thank you!!
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush
Alrighty! You have been added to the slots. I shall contact you through message when I get the sketches done.
@Octobrush
Alrighty! You have been added to the slots. I shall contact you through message when I get the sketches done.
J7D1quC.png
HkZAJYc.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Otrovan
Ello! Could I please be added to your pinglist for FR slots?
You art is so awesome!!
@Otrovan
Ello! Could I please be added to your pinglist for FR slots?
You art is so awesome!!
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
Of course!! Thank you so much!!<3 Would you prefer I send a CR with payment now or after you get the sketches done? (If you don't mind payment now would you like three separate CRs or everything together?)
Of course!! Thank you so much!!<3 Would you prefer I send a CR with payment now or after you get the sketches done? (If you don't mind payment now would you like three separate CRs or everything together?)
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18