Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | crystalline gala swap hub!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
done, thank you!!!
done, thank you!!!
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
@mirna You still looking for 75 snow? I'd love to take that Snow Light off your hands ^^
@mirna You still looking for 75 snow? I'd love to take that Snow Light off your hands ^^
aexwQzu.png qoDOYoI.png aOWnmOK.png
@PangolinOverlord

the other person did get in touch with me so I now have a Snowcladden Giant chest, sorry! If you have one of the others I need though that would be great.
@PangolinOverlord

the other person did get in touch with me so I now have a Snowcladden Giant chest, sorry! If you have one of the others I need though that would be great.
IBHeJ4u.png
Have: Snowcladden Giant x2

Need: Pale Morning, Boreal Gales, Wandering Spirit, Snow Light

@Rykela No problem, thanks for letting me know! I don't have any other chests to trade, but hopefully you can get the last ones you need =)
Have: Snowcladden Giant x2

Need: Pale Morning, Boreal Gales, Wandering Spirit, Snow Light

@Rykela No problem, thanks for letting me know! I don't have any other chests to trade, but hopefully you can get the last ones you need =)
q9lSxAg.png text
TIpezy1.png
JvUa9ma.png
EwFbwxS.png
done!
done!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@cloudydawn
I would love to trade you a snowy chase chest for a snowcladden giant one. I'll send a crossroads, if it's no longer available just decline it.
@cloudydawn
I would love to trade you a snowy chase chest for a snowcladden giant one. I'll send a crossroads, if it's no longer available just decline it.
Hoo boy, 15 chests this festival and they're only in four different types... time to trade I guess!

I'd like the chests for:

Pale Morning
Snowy Chase
Inner Turmoil

And I can trade extra chests from the types I DO have (aka all the others- Snowcladden Giant, Snow Light, Wandering Spirit and Boreal Gales)
Hoo boy, 15 chests this festival and they're only in four different types... time to trade I guess!

I'd like the chests for:

Pale Morning
Snowy Chase
Inner Turmoil

And I can trade extra chests from the types I DO have (aka all the others- Snowcladden Giant, Snow Light, Wandering Spirit and Boreal Gales)
UJXttDL.png
Edit: Done for now, thank you!
Edit: Done for now, thank you!
94139272.png
@bugbug88

Hi, can I trade my Snow Light and Inner Turmoil for one of each?^^
@bugbug88

Hi, can I trade my Snow Light and Inner Turmoil for one of each?^^
9a1bd9587653bbb4183261754c95b0ab0e0a682a.png
@Unsanctum

Yes! Sending CR :)
@Unsanctum