Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skin Collectors
1 2 3
I always get at least one copy of every skin per fest, so my page count is like…over 30. it’s all very normal of me
I always get at least one copy of every skin per fest, so my page count is like…over 30. it’s all very normal of me
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Uhhhh [img]https://imgur.com/Mnp5FQM.png[/img] I don't have a problem, you have a problem. And I'm still missing a bunch of pre wc 2014 (and have a ton on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/162608/1420474?name=&type=undefined]dragons[/url])
Uhhhh

Mnp5FQM.png

I don't have a problem, you have a problem.

And I'm still missing a bunch of pre wc 2014 (and have a ton on dragons)
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I have 2 full pages plus some of unused player skins and accents. And more on dragons.
I have 2 full pages plus some of unused player skins and accents. And more on dragons.
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
I guess I don't have as many as I thought because all mine are currently applied with only one in my hoard, but just about every dragon in my first two lair tabs have one applied
I guess I don't have as many as I thought because all mine are currently applied with only one in my hoard, but just about every dragon in my first two lair tabs have one applied
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
this will always amaze me, because I buy skins only when I DO intend to use them, so I have very few for which I am searching dragon that will fit, and rest I am tryna sell. if I really like art... well I started adding them in bio of one dragon to admire them (so many I want end up being customs... hnnn....)
this will always amaze me, because I buy skins only when I DO intend to use them, so I have very few for which I am searching dragon that will fit, and rest I am tryna sell. if I really like art... well I started adding them in bio of one dragon to admire them (so many I want end up being customs... hnnn....)
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I have 51 pages with virtual stacks on... 8 of those pages are user made. I don't think you have a problem.
I have 51 pages with virtual stacks on... 8 of those pages are user made. I don't think you have a problem.
I only have 1 skin in my hoard lol. I really want to own a lot of pretty skins, but they are so expensive!
I only have 1 skin in my hoard lol. I really want to own a lot of pretty skins, but they are so expensive!
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
currently have less than 2 pages of skins/accents, all which are fest because im too broke to afford umas lolllll
currently have less than 2 pages of skins/accents, all which are fest because im too broke to afford umas lolllll
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
My Skin tab in my hoard (not vaulted) has 19 pages, and my vault which contains my UMAs has 5 pages. I have many skin problems...
My Skin tab in my hoard (not vaulted) has 19 pages, and my vault which contains my UMAs has 5 pages. I have many skin problems...
JOuQ1Pe.png
recently I've started actually buying lots of skins every fest, so I have 7 pages and growing!

and I have 42 UMAs (in my hoard), mostly because I went through a phase where I bought a whole bunch of them even though I had no use for them. thankfully that's over now because it was a HUGE money sink lmao
recently I've started actually buying lots of skins every fest, so I have 7 pages and growing!

and I have 42 UMAs (in my hoard), mostly because I went through a phase where I bought a whole bunch of them even though I had no use for them. thankfully that's over now because it was a HUGE money sink lmao
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 3