Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | crystalline gala swap hub!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
[center]Hihi! I have a hoarding problem, so I'm looking to collect everything I don't have >:3 This post will be edited as I get more stuff! I'm willing to part with multiple items for the Baldwin accents :] If you want to trade, ping me here with what you want in return and send a CR! You don't need to wait for confirmation :3 [size=5][b]Want:[/b][/size] [skin=54511] [skin=54507] [skin=54508] [skin=54509] [skin=54510] [skin=54522] [skin=54512] [skin=54515] [size=5][b]Have:[/b][/size] 1x [item=Boreal Gales Chest], 3x [item=Pale Morning Chest] 5x [item=Tertiary Gaoler Gene: Crystalline], 6x [item=Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Crystalline] 118x [item=Eternal Snow] [/center]
Hihi! I have a hoarding problem, so I'm looking to collect everything I don't have >:3 This post will be edited as I get more stuff!
I'm willing to part with multiple items for the Baldwin accents :]

If you want to trade, ping me here with what you want in return and send a CR! You don't need to wait for confirmation :3

Want:

Have:
1x Boreal Gales Chest , 3x Pale Morning Chest
5x Tertiary Gaoler Gene: Crystalline , 6x Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Crystalline
118x Eternal Snow
VDS4Ncm.png
Still looking for snow light and pale morning, offering 75fc each :)
Still looking for snow light and pale morning, offering 75fc each :)
The RNG has not been great to me. Looking for Fest Chests.

Have: 560 Festival Currency
(and currently grinding for more)
The RNG has not been great to me. Looking for Fest Chests.

Have: 560 Festival Currency
(and currently grinding for more)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@swiftystarss
hi!! i have a snowy chase chest that i'd like to trade for your snow light chest, if that works for you! sending a cr now ^^
@swiftystarss
hi!! i have a snowy chase chest that i'd like to trade for your snow light chest, if that works for you! sending a cr now ^^
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
[quote name="Rykela" date="2024-02-02 21:10:29" ] Have: 1x Snow Light Chest, Inner Turmoil Chest Want: Boreal Gales, Snowcladden Giant or Wandering Spirit Chest [/quote] Still looking! The other person hasn't gotten back to me yet so Snow Light is still available.
Rykela wrote on 2024-02-02 21:10:29:
Have:

1x Snow Light Chest, Inner Turmoil Chest

Want:

Boreal Gales, Snowcladden Giant or Wandering Spirit Chest

Still looking! The other person hasn't gotten back to me yet so Snow Light is still available.
IBHeJ4u.png
Have: Boreal Gales chest
Want: Snowcladden giant chest
Have: Boreal Gales chest
Want: Snowcladden giant chest
An Auraboa dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a cerulean planter.
  • sam
  • she/her
@Rykela I can trade a snowcladden giant for one of your chests? I can take the inner turmoil in case the other person gets back to you lol

@samwitches I can trade my other snowcladden giant for your Boreal gales?
@Rykela I can trade a snowcladden giant for one of your chests? I can take the inner turmoil in case the other person gets back to you lol

@samwitches I can trade my other snowcladden giant for your Boreal gales?
q9lSxAg.png text
TIpezy1.png
JvUa9ma.png
EwFbwxS.png
@SapphireElegy @Zabella Sent out CRs! Thanks :D
@SapphireElegy @Zabella Sent out CRs! Thanks :D
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
--

@solargriffin
still need boreal gales? I have an extra if so ;)
--

@solargriffin
still need boreal gales? I have an extra if so ;)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@mirna

Aaaah!! Yes <33
@mirna

Aaaah!! Yes <33
l6oQakx.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15