Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leap Day Reminder
1 2
Nearly forgot myself. This year is leap year, which means it's a rare opportunity to hatch a dragon on February 29th. This will be the third opportunity in the history of the site to hatch a dragon on that date (previous opportunities happened in 2016 and 2020).

If you have pairs you'd like to breed for that date, it's time to start planning now.

But either way, do any of you plan to do something for the 29th? I think I wanna do a bit of everything. Buy some hatchlings (a pair this time so i can breed them next leap year), hatch a gen one. I got a special date pair with my previous leap year dragon I'm gonna breed. It'll be like a mini-holiday.
Nearly forgot myself. This year is leap year, which means it's a rare opportunity to hatch a dragon on February 29th. This will be the third opportunity in the history of the site to hatch a dragon on that date (previous opportunities happened in 2016 and 2020).

If you have pairs you'd like to breed for that date, it's time to start planning now.

But either way, do any of you plan to do something for the 29th? I think I wanna do a bit of everything. Buy some hatchlings (a pair this time so i can breed them next leap year), hatch a gen one. I got a special date pair with my previous leap year dragon I'm gonna breed. It'll be like a mini-holiday.
I never actially selebrated on this site, exepto for hatching 1 egg at my birthday, so I think I just hatch an egg, maybe elemental one.
I never actially selebrated on this site, exepto for hatching 1 egg at my birthday, so I think I just hatch an egg, maybe elemental one.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
oh yeah i didnt even realise i should probably hatch an unhatched egg for this date.. hopefully i wont forget!!!
oh yeah i didnt even realise i should probably hatch an unhatched egg for this date.. hopefully i wont forget!!!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I had a mass hatch in 2020, but just hatched a nest in 2016. I plan to have another mass hatch this go round, but if it's anything like 2020, so will everyone else lol.
I had a mass hatch in 2020, but just hatched a nest in 2016. I plan to have another mass hatch this go round, but if it's anything like 2020, so will everyone else lol.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I've got 100 Noc eggs left; I'm planning to hatch 'em all on leap day. I probably won't do a mass hatch thread for 'em or anything - I just intend to hatch them and that seems like as good a time as any to do it. I've already got 100 slots cleared in my hibden to hold them while I figure out what to do with 'em after the fact.
I've got 100 Noc eggs left; I'm planning to hatch 'em all on leap day. I probably won't do a mass hatch thread for 'em or anything - I just intend to hatch them and that seems like as good a time as any to do it. I've already got 100 slots cleared in my hibden to hold them while I figure out what to do with 'em after the fact.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I’m going to hatch one of each egg~
Then probably buy a hatch with nice colors or scatter one of mine. :D
I’m going to hatch one of each egg~
Then probably buy a hatch with nice colors or scatter one of mine. :D
cYL23Qf.png
I got a few leftover eggs. Maybe I could do another True Randomness Run with one of 'em. Only maybe. I don't really feel like dropping a bunch of dinero on genes when I'm still only so far along in the Rainy Day Fund.
I got a few leftover eggs. Maybe I could do another True Randomness Run with one of 'em. Only maybe. I don't really feel like dropping a bunch of dinero on genes when I'm still only so far along in the Rainy Day Fund.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
...I still have both my auraboa eggs...
...I still have both my auraboa eggs...
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
Gosh feb's gonna be a busy month for breeder's ain't it? Between Lunar New Year, Valentines and now Leap Year? Starting to wonder if 5 nests is enough....
Gosh feb's gonna be a busy month for breeder's ain't it? Between Lunar New Year, Valentines and now Leap Year? Starting to wonder if 5 nests is enough....
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I got a Bogsneak egg ready! [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1]
I got a Bogsneak egg ready!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
1 2