Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Stardust Shop | NEW WCS Imp
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26
is the slot for Hunter's Stellar Moon still open? I'd take it if it is :)
is the slot for Hunter's Stellar Moon still open? I'd take it if it is :)
@Keyina Yes, it was still open! Slot's all yours, I've marked you down for it! Tysm for your interest! c:
@Keyina Yes, it was still open! Slot's all yours, I've marked you down for it! Tysm for your interest! c:
Sandstrike Hedgehog Midnight Oil Lamp

--> Skin shop

If I may suggest two recolor suggestions, white black and gold perhaps? Or white, black and red?
If I may suggest two recolor suggestions, white black and gold perhaps? Or white, black and red?
Is hunter's moon still available? :0

edit: oh wait it says it's filled up sorry
Is hunter's moon still available? :0

edit: oh wait it says it's filled up sorry
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
could i get a slot for Wolf's Lonesome Moon if still available please ^^
could i get a slot for Wolf's Lonesome Moon if still available please ^^
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@AngelOfFate Hello! The slots unfortunately have filled, but I'm currently working on drafting some recolors- if you'd like, I can ping you for when I post the previews for those? (:
@AngelOfFate Hello! The slots unfortunately have filled, but I'm currently working on drafting some recolors- if you'd like, I can ping you for when I post the previews for those? (:

--> Skin shop

omg I'm so sad I missed nabbing the SDF skins, THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY AAAAAAHHHH </3 Could I also get a ping for previews of your next recolors?
omg I'm so sad I missed nabbing the SDF skins, THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY AAAAAAHHHH </3 Could I also get a ping for previews of your next recolors?
lST75aq.png
@Avouddle Absolutely! c: I anticipate they'll be going up as previews tonight or tomorrow (currently I have a beige/grey one done), everyone who missed out on a color this time will get first dibs on any new recolors that interest them!
@Avouddle Absolutely! c: I anticipate they'll be going up as previews tonight or tomorrow (currently I have a beige/grey one done), everyone who missed out on a color this time will get first dibs on any new recolors that interest them!

--> Skin shop

hi! I know the shop is on hold rn, but I'd love a slot for lantern rite! I gotta ask now or the adhd will erase it forever later xD
hi! I know the shop is on hold rn, but I'd love a slot for lantern rite! I gotta ask now or the adhd will erase it forever later xD
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch Of course, I can add you to the list for reprints (: ! I'll have you listed down on my WIP spreadsheet, as I'll soon be removing run lists from this thread itself, but I've marked you down on that! :D
@mossfinch Of course, I can add you to the list for reprints (: ! I'll have you listed down on my WIP spreadsheet, as I'll soon be removing run lists from this thread itself, but I've marked you down on that! :D

--> Skin shop

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26