Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 368 369
You get dragged to hell and forced to live actual hell which is school while being a therapist for seven extremely powerful demons
You get dragged to hell and forced to live actual hell which is school while being a therapist for seven extremely powerful demons
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
LouCNnT.png
[quote name="LynxheartDragon" date="2024-01-29 19:34:23" ] [quote name="KrisIsEepy" date="2024-01-29 15:13:02" ] 1- robot tries to die but gets cancer instead, then dehydrates his sister. moist rats cause chaos 2- small bug with no brain on a quest to murder the sun 3- teenager with adhd decides to become a pirate (over 1000 episodes long) [/quote] Second one really sounds like Hollow Knight, and I assume the third one is One Piece (but I'm not sure) Got no thoughts on the fIrst one though [/quote] you got them right! clue for the first one: there's alot of rain in deadly quantities
LynxheartDragon wrote on 2024-01-29 19:34:23:
KrisIsEepy wrote on 2024-01-29 15:13:02:
1- robot tries to die but gets cancer instead, then dehydrates his sister. moist rats cause chaos

2- small bug with no brain on a quest to murder the sun

3- teenager with adhd decides to become a pirate (over 1000 episodes long)
Second one really sounds like Hollow Knight, and I assume the third one is One Piece (but I'm not sure)
Got no thoughts on the fIrst one though

you got them right!
clue for the first one: there's alot of rain in deadly quantities
481.png 4db96fd3028bbe0855ab619e99b2e9a43f014793.png MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
O62tc6n.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Lunitik" date="2024-01-30 02:24:12" ] court procedures but make it [emoji=rainbow size=1] [i]fruity[/i] [emoji=rainbow size=1] [/quote] From what I've heard about the series, is this Ace Attorney?
Lunitik wrote on 2024-01-30 02:24:12:
court procedures but make it fruity
From what I've heard about the series, is this Ace Attorney?
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
-minecraft man becomes elsa and is emo about it, featuring our special guest star Familial Trauma
-3 bad boys have 24 hours to live
-divorced woman and her dog have a girlboss moment except everything goes wrong
-kakashi from naruto and shrek from shrek also get divorced. they also have 24 hours to live
-minecraft man becomes elsa and is emo about it, featuring our special guest star Familial Trauma
-3 bad boys have 24 hours to live
-divorced woman and her dog have a girlboss moment except everything goes wrong
-kakashi from naruto and shrek from shrek also get divorced. they also have 24 hours to live
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[quote name="KrisIsEepy" date="2024-01-30 08:53:07" ] [quote name="LynxheartDragon" date="2024-01-29 19:34:23" ] [quote name="KrisIsEepy" date="2024-01-29 15:13:02" ] 1- robot tries to die but gets cancer instead, then dehydrates his sister. moist rats cause chaos 2- small bug with no brain on a quest to murder the sun 3- teenager with adhd decides to become a pirate (over 1000 episodes long) [/quote] Second one really sounds like Hollow Knight, and I assume the third one is One Piece (but I'm not sure) Got no thoughts on the fIrst one though [/quote] you got them right! clue for the first one: there's alot of rain in deadly quantities [/quote] rain world!!!
KrisIsEepy wrote on 2024-01-30 08:53:07:
LynxheartDragon wrote on 2024-01-29 19:34:23:
KrisIsEepy wrote on 2024-01-29 15:13:02:
1- robot tries to die but gets cancer instead, then dehydrates his sister. moist rats cause chaos

2- small bug with no brain on a quest to murder the sun

3- teenager with adhd decides to become a pirate (over 1000 episodes long)
Second one really sounds like Hollow Knight, and I assume the third one is One Piece (but I'm not sure)
Got no thoughts on the fIrst one though

you got them right!
clue for the first one: there's alot of rain in deadly quantities

rain world!!!
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
@FL1GHT0F87

I'm unsure how to do the whole Code thing properly so I apologize for the ping! (I also apologize for the ping you may have gotten... I accidentally hit submit instead of "preview" and nearly died) But you're right!! And everything you may have heard about it is true. It is unbelievably gay.
@FL1GHT0F87

I'm unsure how to do the whole Code thing properly so I apologize for the ping! (I also apologize for the ping you may have gotten... I accidentally hit submit instead of "preview" and nearly died) But you're right!! And everything you may have heard about it is true. It is unbelievably gay.
i eat sand and I love my wife. What more can a dragon want
otherkin - fictionkin - bisexual + genderfluid
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
1- go into a giant hole, come out with bunny ears
2- try not to get caught on by the tooth worm on your way in, or flamethrower guy will get you
1- go into a giant hole, come out with bunny ears
2- try not to get caught on by the tooth worm on your way in, or flamethrower guy will get you
Gem sales
let's play guess the fandom i suppose!
-gods have fun (cause incomprehensible horrors to occur) and play touys (make an entire small town's worht of people ruin their own and eachothers lives across multiple timelines)
-beautiful men blow eacother up with weapons and guns and bats and such because a beautiful old woman told them to
-rat too appreciative of existence to die
-fish eat magic brain rocks, proceed to create the best game soundtrack known to man
-digital nursing home for retired dungeon masters (they constantly try to kill eachother)
let's play guess the fandom i suppose!
-gods have fun (cause incomprehensible horrors to occur) and play touys (make an entire small town's worht of people ruin their own and eachothers lives across multiple timelines)
-beautiful men blow eacother up with weapons and guns and bats and such because a beautiful old woman told them to
-rat too appreciative of existence to die
-fish eat magic brain rocks, proceed to create the best game soundtrack known to man
-digital nursing home for retired dungeon masters (they constantly try to kill eachother)
3fda031692d05b62d61f65ce2b2b0a8d5846e2f4.png hi, i'm realu!
-he/him
-fandragon enjoyer
-aberration collector
-krak-on splat roller main
-full of delicious soups and stews

[quote name="bugsinspace" date="2024-01-30 09:22:30" ] -minecraft man becomes elsa and is emo about it, featuring our special guest star Familial Trauma [/quote] Scott Smajor my beloved
bugsinspace wrote on 2024-01-30 09:22:30:

Scott Smajor my beloved
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
-Local toddler takes down Lovecraftian horrors every other Monday

-Rebellious amnesiac god and a lass with a hammer get stuck in a fake world where they hit things and take down an entire cult along the way

-Everybody wants to date you if you have spiky hair
-Local toddler takes down Lovecraftian horrors every other Monday

-Rebellious amnesiac god and a lass with a hammer get stuck in a fake world where they hit things and take down an entire cult along the way

-Everybody wants to date you if you have spiky hair
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png