Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What you wish could be...
1 2
I usually need to do trial and error to decide on dragon ships I like, leaving my dragons with a lot of fodder/offspring I don't consider canon. It's my own fault and I don't expect the game to ever adjust to it but sometimes I wish I could erase my discontinued offspring so my ships are intact in my lair.

Does anyone else have things they wish they could do but logically understand the site would not accommodate and only have yourself to blame?
I usually need to do trial and error to decide on dragon ships I like, leaving my dragons with a lot of fodder/offspring I don't consider canon. It's my own fault and I don't expect the game to ever adjust to it but sometimes I wish I could erase my discontinued offspring so my ships are intact in my lair.

Does anyone else have things they wish they could do but logically understand the site would not accommodate and only have yourself to blame?
Let me search among and buy back anytime, all dragons I exalted... I might have a use for one 10 years down the line
Let me search among and buy back anytime, all dragons I exalted... I might have a use for one 10 years down the line
Let me apply name change scrolls to my dragons' exalted offspring! I would pay real money to lose the blocks of "egg" and "soup" and Unnamed I accumulated as a newbie who assumed people would keep my dragons and should get to choose their names.
Let me apply name change scrolls to my dragons' exalted offspring! I would pay real money to lose the blocks of "egg" and "soup" and Unnamed I accumulated as a newbie who assumed people would keep my dragons and should get to choose their names.
if only you could undo nests.......

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-01-30 10:39:39" ] if only you could undo nests....... [/quote] THIS. I put two of my dragons on a nest forgetting this year is a leap year when they were my leap year pair last time.. Their breeding cooldown will be done [i]just[/i] before Leap day so if I really wanted to I could use a boon of fertility but still very sad to me
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-01-30 10:39:39:

THIS. I put two of my dragons on a nest forgetting this year is a leap year when they were my leap year pair last time.. Their breeding cooldown will be done just before Leap day so if I really wanted to I could use a boon of fertility but still very sad to me
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
[quote name="Ador" date="2024-01-30 08:49:33" ] Let me search among and buy back anytime, all dragons I exalted... I might have a use for one 10 years down the line [/quote] I have a dragon I exalted when I was fairly new to the site, and I think I'd like to bring him back for lore purposes.
Ador wrote on 2024-01-30 08:49:33:
I have a dragon I exalted when I was fairly new to the site, and I think I'd like to bring him back for lore purposes.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Sometimes i wish there was skins for permababies. But i understand it would cause problems putting a skin on a hatchling and having it grow up, thus causing weird layering issues.

I also wish there was individual scatter scrolls, sometimes i feel like i get a perfect gen 1 and then the tertiary is impossible to work with. However i feel it would defeat the purpose of scatter scrolls to begin with, but god, sometimes i wish i could just reroll the tertiary! it's always the tertiary!
Sometimes i wish there was skins for permababies. But i understand it would cause problems putting a skin on a hatchling and having it grow up, thus causing weird layering issues.

I also wish there was individual scatter scrolls, sometimes i feel like i get a perfect gen 1 and then the tertiary is impossible to work with. However i feel it would defeat the purpose of scatter scrolls to begin with, but god, sometimes i wish i could just reroll the tertiary! it's always the tertiary!
xulc4O8.png
I accidentally bred a rival with his rival's mom because I was sleepy and misclicked. I regret that nest so much. And I wish I could get my first g1 back. His colors weren't that bad.

I also regret selling some dragons, especially the one that was spite exalted.

Uh, if we're wishing, wish I'd bought the early items when they were cheaper.
I accidentally bred a rival with his rival's mom because I was sleepy and misclicked. I regret that nest so much. And I wish I could get my first g1 back. His colors weren't that bad.

I also regret selling some dragons, especially the one that was spite exalted.

Uh, if we're wishing, wish I'd bought the early items when they were cheaper.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
boon of disowning - yeet your kids out of your life

new insult, youre a gen 1
please make this the next april fools

i wish there was a scatterscroll for just one color instead of all 3, if i could juuust switch that tert out alone
boon of disowning - yeet your kids out of your life

new insult, youre a gen 1
please make this the next april fools

i wish there was a scatterscroll for just one color instead of all 3, if i could juuust switch that tert out alone
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
@MonoRM you could wait to hatch them till the day? idk lol
@MonoRM you could wait to hatch them till the day? idk lol
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
1 2