Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do Wind & Ice Have discords?
Hi

I just joined and was wondering if Ice and Wind have discords that I could possible join I picked Lightning on a whim and i think Ice or Wind might be a better fit but not sure
Hi

I just joined and was wondering if Ice and Wind have discords that I could possible join I picked Lightning on a whim and i think Ice or Wind might be a better fit but not sure
Windie here! We do have have a discord server open to out-of-flight members, you'll just have to read through the rules and contact our moderator Panderz to be invited into the server.

Rules can be found here!

Once you've read through these rules, send a PM to Panderz here on the site.
Windie here! We do have have a discord server open to out-of-flight members, you'll just have to read through the rules and contact our moderator Panderz to be invited into the server.

Rules can be found here!

Once you've read through these rules, send a PM to Panderz here on the site.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
Thanks, done!
Thanks, done!
I can't say for certain if it's any good as I don't personally have a discord account but a little while back an attempt was made to recruit me into an Ice flight discord, let me dig up the link.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl6/2115872 <-- That should be it, hopefully it's of use to you.
I can't say for certain if it's any good as I don't personally have a discord account but a little while back an attempt was made to recruit me into an Ice flight discord, let me dig up the link.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl6/2115872 <-- That should be it, hopefully it's of use to you.
Fancy little signature for the achievement
come join the lightning discord too though

see if you like it here

see if you like it here
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
[quote name="Delibird" date="2024-01-29 19:06:36" ] come join the lightning discord too though see if you like it here [/quote] I have been waiting three days for an invite
Delibird wrote on 2024-01-29 19:06:36:

see if you like it here

I have been waiting three days for an invite
Lightning DC sounds cool, can we outsiders enter tho and how?
I have a crippling Koi imp addiction.
here's my STP storage!
FcasiGk.png
[quote name="HunterOcelot27" date="2024-01-30 16:06:42" ] Lightning DC sounds cool, can we outsiders enter tho and how? [/quote] @HunterOcelot27 We have a pretty quiet OOF discord in Lightning that you can get an invite to by messaging @Casanoble for now (we have updating the forum thread on how to access the OOF discord on the to-do list, it's just not a top priority right now). Folks there are pretty chill and happy to answer any questions you may have about Lightning! @Melion I'm a Lightning Dom Lead, so I can get you an invite to the in-flight server. I'll message you via PM. Depending on the Dom Lead you messaged for an invite, it can take a while for them to see a message, especially because some team members may be on hiatus. Kywren and I are both fairly active and used to fielding these invites if folks want a faster response.
HunterOcelot27 wrote on 2024-01-30 16:06:42:

@HunterOcelot27 We have a pretty quiet OOF discord in Lightning that you can get an invite to by messaging @Casanoble for now (we have updating the forum thread on how to access the OOF discord on the to-do list, it's just not a top priority right now). Folks there are pretty chill and happy to answer any questions you may have about Lightning!

@Melion I'm a Lightning Dom Lead, so I can get you an invite to the in-flight server. I'll message you via PM. Depending on the Dom Lead you messaged for an invite, it can take a while for them to see a message, especially because some team members may be on hiatus. Kywren and I are both fairly active and used to fielding these invites if folks want a faster response.
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel