Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gala rejects - Snapper f + fae f
1 2 3
Oooh that far skin is gorgeous! Are these preorders? I'm definitely interested in the fae skin (was disappointed there weren't any feat skins for faes this year) but I'm short on money right now
Oooh that far skin is gorgeous! Are these preorders? I'm definitely interested in the fae skin (was disappointed there weren't any feat skins for faes this year) but I'm short on money right now
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
One for Winterwings, preferably in Treasure, but that could change? Always nice to get a lovely flowy Fae look :)
One for Winterwings, preferably in Treasure, but that could change? Always nice to get a lovely flowy Fae look :)
HzGpUHb.png
Hi! I'd love a slot for Freeze-Dried please, and I'm paying in gems. :)
Hi! I'd love a slot for Freeze-Dried please, and I'm paying in gems. :)
HdmxfuE.png
slot for freeze dried please! it's so cute
slot for freeze dried please! it's so cute
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Slot for freeze dried, please!
Slot for freeze dried, please!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@arawoods @Somariel @Raptorgrrl @Pepita @windowsXP @chinapiggy

Got you all down, thank you!

@smolfroglesbian
These are not preorders, I’ll be sending in a request for the skins soon and then sending private auctions out to everyone interested :)
@arawoods @Somariel @Raptorgrrl @Pepita @windowsXP @chinapiggy

Got you all down, thank you!

@smolfroglesbian
These are not preorders, I’ll be sending in a request for the skins soon and then sending private auctions out to everyone interested :)
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
Oh okay! Would you accept eggs for payments? I’ll see if I can sell them quickly if not!
Oh okay! Would you accept eggs for payments? I’ll see if I can sell them quickly if not!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@smolfroglesbian
I’m not too interested in eggs currently, sorry. Gems/treasure is fine though, and mixed pay is okay!
@smolfroglesbian
I’m not too interested in eggs currently, sorry. Gems/treasure is fine though, and mixed pay is okay!
Okay, lemme see if i can get these sold then and I can pay in gems!
Okay, lemme see if i can get these sold then and I can pay in gems!
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@smolfroglesbian
Sounds good, let me know when you are sure you can pay please ^^
@smolfroglesbian
Sounds good, let me know when you are sure you can pay please ^^
1 2 3