Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Tell me a joke and win 600kt
1 2 3 4 5 6
what do you call a fly with no wings?
...a walk

(( about as dumb as it gets, but a true classic ))
what do you call a fly with no wings?
...a walk

(( about as dumb as it gets, but a true classic ))
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
Thanks for hosting! This joke is a little long but it's a nostalgic one for me:

One night a duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Do you have any grapes?" The bartender says no, so the duck leaves.

The next night, the duck returns to the bar and asks, "Do you have any grapes?" The bartender once again says no, so the duck leaves.

The third night, the duck again returns to the bar and asks "Do you have any grapes?" The bartender, now angry with the duck, yells at him saying, "No! We do not serve grapes and we do not serve ducks! If you come back again and ask for grapes, I will put you in a box and nail it shut! Now leave!" So the duck leaves.

The fourth night, the duck comes back again. The bartender rolls his eyes, but before he can say anything, the duck asks, "Do you have any nails?"

"No,"

"Do you have any grapes?"
Thanks for hosting! This joke is a little long but it's a nostalgic one for me:

One night a duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Do you have any grapes?" The bartender says no, so the duck leaves.

The next night, the duck returns to the bar and asks, "Do you have any grapes?" The bartender once again says no, so the duck leaves.

The third night, the duck again returns to the bar and asks "Do you have any grapes?" The bartender, now angry with the duck, yells at him saying, "No! We do not serve grapes and we do not serve ducks! If you come back again and ask for grapes, I will put you in a box and nail it shut! Now leave!" So the duck leaves.

The fourth night, the duck comes back again. The bartender rolls his eyes, but before he can say anything, the duck asks, "Do you have any nails?"

"No,"

"Do you have any grapes?"
bpGVPDW.png
What did the pot and spoon put on their hotel door during their honeymoon?

“Please do not di-stir-b”
What did the pot and spoon put on their hotel door during their honeymoon?

“Please do not di-stir-b”
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
I tried to make a joke about the Icewarden, but the pun was too icy. Guess I'll have to thaw it out later lol
I tried to make a joke about the Icewarden, but the pun was too icy. Guess I'll have to thaw it out later lol
EpxpFk0.pngDEG9eQ2.png
On a visit to my doctor, I was pleasantly surprised to find that he had installed taped music in the waiting room. As I sat there enjoying a piano recording, I overheard an elderly lady say to her companion, “Just like these young doctors—a crowded waiting room, and he’s in there playing the piano!”
On a visit to my doctor, I was pleasantly surprised to find that he had installed taped music in the waiting room. As I sat there enjoying a piano recording, I overheard an elderly lady say to her companion, “Just like these young doctors—a crowded waiting room, and he’s in there playing the piano!”
Pings OK!
Here is a short (cheesy) joke I just came up with:

A fish found themselves in legal trouble and didn't know what to do, so they asked their friend what they should do.
"Well you'll need to get a lawyer. You betta call Saul!"
Here is a short (cheesy) joke I just came up with:

A fish found themselves in legal trouble and didn't know what to do, so they asked their friend what they should do.
"Well you'll need to get a lawyer. You betta call Saul!"
I accidentally drank some invisible ink. Now I'm in the hospital waiting to be seen.

I'll see myself out.
I accidentally drank some invisible ink. Now I'm in the hospital waiting to be seen.

I'll see myself out.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
from my favorite game <3

what has 2 legs and bleeds?
half of a dog
from my favorite game <3

what has 2 legs and bleeds?
half of a dog
fr+2
//hmm not sure if its too late but

Where you you take an injured bee?

To the Waspitol
//hmm not sure if its too late but

Where you you take an injured bee?

To the Waspitol
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
My god, these are terrible, but I like my jokes terrible! Thank you everyone. I did not expect this to be so hard to decide. Congrats to @QuickFish @Vickslayzies @florakass @StarryComet and @LoveAccidentally ! I'll be sending the prize out soon.
My god, these are terrible, but I like my jokes terrible! Thank you everyone. I did not expect this to be so hard to decide. Congrats to @QuickFish @Vickslayzies @florakass @StarryComet and @LoveAccidentally ! I'll be sending the prize out soon.
1 2 3 4 5 6