Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 450g/kt human/oid halfbodies
1 2 3
[center]hiii some halfbodies sold here for 450g/kt per drawing!! this is just to see if i'm pricing stuff right I have no idea what i'm doing[/center] ------ [list] [*]Might take a while to draw because of school and other activities D: [*] Male anatomy is not my strong point, just a warning!! [*]When I have the sketch done, I will show you it through pm/discord! This is where you will send half the payment [*]When I finish, I will send the finished product and you can send the rest of the payment! [*]I do accept mixed payments at 1g:1000 [*]I also accept items! [list] [*]Old fest items - LAH [*]Eggs - 250g/kt per [*]Gilded Chests - 30g/kt per [/LIST][/list] [quote][b][u]Order Template[/u][/b] Username: Character: Image/Link, color palette only if possible! Payment type: G, T, Other Discord?: Optional! If you want to keep private, send PM! Canvas size: 700x700px or 768x1024px Additions: [/quote] If you have any questions, send me a PM! This will make it easier for me to see :D ------ [center][b]examples[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HxDyVQy.png[/img] oc belongs to me [img]https://i.imgur.com/EV9IUM2.png[/img] oc belongs to @/twiggle[/center]
hiii some halfbodies sold here for 450g/kt per drawing!!

this is just to see if i'm pricing stuff right I have no idea what i'm doing

• Might take a while to draw because of school and other activities D:
  • Male anatomy is not my strong point, just a warning!!
  • When I have the sketch done, I will show you it through pm/discord! This is where you will send half the payment
  • When I finish, I will send the finished product and you can send the rest of the payment!
  • I do accept mixed payments at 1g:1000
  • I also accept items!
    • Old fest items - LAH
    • Eggs - 250g/kt per
    • Gilded Chests - 30g/kt per
Quote:
Order Template
Username:
Character: Image/Link, color palette only if possible!
Payment type: G, T, Other
Discord?: Optional! If you want to keep private, send PM!
Canvas size: 700x700px or 768x1024px
Additions:
If you have any questions, send me a PM! This will make it easier for me to see :D

examples
HxDyVQy.png
oc belongs to me
EV9IUM2.png
oc belongs to @/twiggle

Cue/Finished Work

Cue:

Finished work:

Janyk - x
DeusExAltum - x
Twiggle - x
Cue/Finished Work

Cue:

Finished work:

Janyk - x
DeusExAltum - x
Twiggle - x
res
res
open!
open!
Username: Jaynk
Character: Images Here
Payment type: Gems!
Discord?: Will send dm !
Canvas size: 768x1024px
Additions: Do whatever you want with him :D I'm cool with whatever expression.
Username: Jaynk
Character: Images Here
Payment type: Gems!
Discord?: Will send dm !
Additions: Do whatever you want with him :D I'm cool with whatever expression.
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
ooh, very nice art!
Username: DeusExAltum
Character: https://toyhou.se/21531341.neurek-sysevos
Payment type: 200kt, nocturne egg
Discord?: pming
Additions: he's been through a lot of design changes. First two images are the most accurate. Draw him in the first outfit, the coat with the orange. Expression should be vaguely murderous or paranoid something along those lines. Background of your choice, he comes from a sci fi setting.
ooh, very nice art!
Username: DeusExAltum
Character: https://toyhou.se/21531341.neurek-sysevos
Payment type: 200kt, nocturne egg
Discord?: pming
Additions: he's been through a lot of design changes. First two images are the most accurate. Draw him in the first outfit, the coat with the orange. Expression should be vaguely murderous or paranoid something along those lines. Background of your choice, he comes from a sci fi setting.
@Jaynk @DeusExAltum Added you to the cue!
@Jaynk @DeusExAltum Added you to the cue!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
Ahoy there! I just popped in from your post in my LF thread, your art is so lovely!!!

Username: Twiggle
Character: Gobi
Payment type: 200g, Ice egg
Discord: I’ll send a PM once you give me the okay!
Canvas size: 500x500px
Additions: Nothing that comes to mind, giving you creative freedom to draw her however you want!
Ahoy there! I just popped in from your post in my LF thread, your art is so lovely!!!

Username: Twiggle
Character: Gobi
Payment type: 200g, Ice egg
Discord: I’ll send a PM once you give me the okay!
Canvas size: 500x500px
Additions: Nothing that comes to mind, giving you creative freedom to draw her however you want!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
1 2 3