Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jeks Fullbodies | 3/4
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Unit01

THATS SUCH A NICE DESIGN I LOVE THE COLOURS
Can def do her!! Send payment when you can and I'll get started asap :]

@OneSpookyBoi

OUUU THATS SUCH A FUN DESIGN I LOVE CHARACTERS LIKE THESE
Thank you for continuing to come back! :D
@Unit01

THATS SUCH A NICE DESIGN I LOVE THE COLOURS
Can def do her!! Send payment when you can and I'll get started asap :]

@OneSpookyBoi

OUUU THATS SUCH A FUN DESIGN I LOVE CHARACTERS LIKE THESE
Thank you for continuing to come back! :D
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
thank you!!! they look great!!!
thank you!!! they look great!!!
NY105Sx.gif
Bump!
Bump!

iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
Bump
Bump

iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
Bump
Bump

iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
I hope I'm not too much of a bother ordering two things at once! Feel free to lemme know if I should wait on ordering that fullbody till later!

Username - Sparrow1380 (#587473)
Payment Type - Gems for both!
Character - Tamara
Art Type - Sketchy Fullbody
Personality / General Character Vibe - Tamara is very soft spoken and introverted, she's often anxious about what lies in her future due to her future sight- and the fact that her bloods a bit too bright for a proper blueblood. She prefers to lie low than make herself really known within a community

Design Notes - She's meant to be somewhat plus sized / soft around the edges so I only ask that you don't draw her skinny or angular (but your style isn't really angular so I don't think that's an issue). The things wrapped around her horns are meant to be crystal beads! Someone thought they were christmas lights at one point, so I thought I'd say what they were lmao

Character - Matthew
Art Type - Chibi
Personality / General Character Vibe - He's an absolute goofy guy, a ray of sunshine despite his love of metal music and his *very* goth best friends. Dude usually has a bright grin on his face

Design Notes - Matt is from the 80s and I'd love to see him wearing one of his band shirts (Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, a random flying devil, or just a plain shirt if that's too complicated for a chibi!) from that time that have been altered in some way! Either the sleeves taken off, cropped, or both! His jeans are usually baggy, his sneakers usually a deep crimson red and I'd love if he was holding a pair of drumsticks in this image!

Permission to post on Tumblr / Insta etc - Yes, you may! But please tag my tumblr or my toyhouse! :D
I hope I'm not too much of a bother ordering two things at once! Feel free to lemme know if I should wait on ordering that fullbody till later!

Username - Sparrow1380 (#587473)
Payment Type - Gems for both!
Character - Tamara
Art Type - Sketchy Fullbody
Personality / General Character Vibe - Tamara is very soft spoken and introverted, she's often anxious about what lies in her future due to her future sight- and the fact that her bloods a bit too bright for a proper blueblood. She prefers to lie low than make herself really known within a community

Design Notes - She's meant to be somewhat plus sized / soft around the edges so I only ask that you don't draw her skinny or angular (but your style isn't really angular so I don't think that's an issue). The things wrapped around her horns are meant to be crystal beads! Someone thought they were christmas lights at one point, so I thought I'd say what they were lmao

Character - Matthew
Art Type - Chibi
Personality / General Character Vibe - He's an absolute goofy guy, a ray of sunshine despite his love of metal music and his *very* goth best friends. Dude usually has a bright grin on his face

Design Notes - Matt is from the 80s and I'd love to see him wearing one of his band shirts (Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, a random flying devil, or just a plain shirt if that's too complicated for a chibi!) from that time that have been altered in some way! Either the sleeves taken off, cropped, or both! His jeans are usually baggy, his sneakers usually a deep crimson red and I'd love if he was holding a pair of drumsticks in this image!

Permission to post on Tumblr / Insta etc - Yes, you may! But please tag my tumblr or my toyhouse! :D
@Sparrow1380

HOMESTUCK OCS I LOVE HOMESTUCK OCS they both look so cool
I can totally do the both of them!! Send payment when you can and I'll get started asap >:]
@Sparrow1380

HOMESTUCK OCS I LOVE HOMESTUCK OCS they both look so cool
I can totally do the both of them!! Send payment when you can and I'll get started asap >:]

iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
WOO!! Sending payment your way!! :DDD
WOO!! Sending payment your way!! :DDD
@Unit01 Here you go! I had a lot of fun with the colours.. She's super pretty ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/916864403247349770/1201572625596567624/IMG_0505.png[/img]
@Unit01

Here you go! I had a lot of fun with the colours.. She's super pretty ^^

IMG_0505.png

iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@Jekra

THIS IS SO CUTE, I LOVW YOUR ARTSTYLE AND THIS POSE IS AMAZING!! TYSM!!
@Jekra

THIS IS SO CUTE, I LOVW YOUR ARTSTYLE AND THIS POSE IS AMAZING!! TYSM!!
contrail-pixilart.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12