Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Mushies' Art Shoppe
1 2 3 4
bump!
bump!

Umbral Yarn
dew ; he/him ; fr +10
wishlist ; art shop ; other link ; art tumblr ;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
lnxu2ne.gif
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Hello, I was interested in your art. I was wondering if you'd be comfortable drawing an OC doing a DIY piercing. She's a tattoo artist/does piercings professionally and I wanted a pic of that. But I know that some people aren't comfortable drawing needles and stuff like that.
Hello, I was interested in your art. I was wondering if you'd be comfortable drawing an OC doing a DIY piercing. She's a tattoo artist/does piercings professionally and I wanted a pic of that. But I know that some people aren't comfortable drawing needles and stuff like that.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat hello! super sorry for the late response, fr straight up didn't give me the notification for some reason! yes, if you're still interested, i would totally be comfortable drawing that, i have no issues with needles or anything of the sort!
@OnyxBat hello! super sorry for the late response, fr straight up didn't give me the notification for some reason! yes, if you're still interested, i would totally be comfortable drawing that, i have no issues with needles or anything of the sort!

Umbral Yarn
dew ; he/him ; fr +10
x
x
x
x
lnxu2ne.gif
Its all good and I am still interested! I can fill out more details when I'm not on mobile
Its all good and I am still interested! I can fill out more details when I'm not on mobile
@Mushies

Okay so I was thinking of getting a full render halfbody. Do you take mixed payment and/or unhatched eggs as part of payment?

The OC I had in mind was this gal giving herself a piercing. Possibly one of her belly piercings or the one on her shoulder.
@Mushies

Okay so I was thinking of getting a full render halfbody. Do you take mixed payment and/or unhatched eggs as part of payment?

The OC I had in mind was this gal giving herself a piercing. Possibly one of her belly piercings or the one on her shoulder.
@OnyxBat sounds great! i do take mixed payment, but i don't take eggs at the moment. i'll send you a dm in a second confirming the price, details and that kind of thing!
@OnyxBat sounds great! i do take mixed payment, but i don't take eggs at the moment. i'll send you a dm in a second confirming the price, details and that kind of thing!

Umbral Yarn
dew ; he/him ; fr +10
x
x
x
x
lnxu2ne.gif
bump!
bump!

Umbral Yarn
dew ; he/him ; fr +10
x
x
x
x
lnxu2ne.gif
bump!
bump!

Umbral Yarn
dew ; he/him ; fr +10
x
x
x
x
lnxu2ne.gif
@Mushies -

hello and wow your art is so cute!! if you're still taking commissions, I'd love to get some art of this original character from you.

for a general vibe: Azalea is a relentlessly optimistic post-apocalyptic farmer who loves her family, her dog, the weird robot she accidentally gave an annoying personality to, and cape geraniums. I was thinking a simple piece of her looking content, maybe with a flower crown and outfit kind of like this, but if something else feels fitting when you start working, I'm cool with that!

I would be looking for a halfbody with flat colours, paying via paypal!
@Mushies -

hello and wow your art is so cute!! if you're still taking commissions, I'd love to get some art of this original character from you.

for a general vibe: Azalea is a relentlessly optimistic post-apocalyptic farmer who loves her family, her dog, the weird robot she accidentally gave an annoying personality to, and cape geraniums. I was thinking a simple piece of her looking content, maybe with a flower crown and outfit kind of like this, but if something else feels fitting when you start working, I'm cool with that!

I would be looking for a halfbody with flat colours, paying via paypal!
@eflat | yes i'm absolutely open for commissions at the moment and this sounds lovely! i'll send you a dm in just a moment confirming the details :)
@eflat | yes i'm absolutely open for commissions at the moment and this sounds lovely! i'll send you a dm in just a moment confirming the details :)

Umbral Yarn
dew ; he/him ; fr +10
x
x
x
x
lnxu2ne.gif
1 2 3 4