Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Frigid Fugitive Accent - Aura F
1 2 3 4 5
One slot please!

Thank you for printing it! I really love this skin,
One slot please!

Thank you for printing it! I really love this skin,
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
I would like one slot please!
I would like one slot please!
tonbEFO.pngruNclJg.pngBTfvG8j.png
@Malachite @PurpleHoover @Kuzcat @Ianthe69 @LokiReaper @JamJams @SeaGodling @CatKutKu
Alright, the first ten slots have been filled! Now pinging to ask for prepayment - I currently need at least four more people to prepay in order to buy the accent blueprint, at which point I will submit it for printing. If you can't afford it right now, I can hold a few slots to sell after printing - I realize now this part was a bit unclear, and I will be updating the rules section of the main post
@Malachite @PurpleHoover @Kuzcat @Ianthe69 @LokiReaper @JamJams @SeaGodling @CatKutKu
Alright, the first ten slots have been filled! Now pinging to ask for prepayment - I currently need at least four more people to prepay in order to buy the accent blueprint, at which point I will submit it for printing. If you can't afford it right now, I can hold a few slots to sell after printing - I realize now this part was a bit unclear, and I will be updating the rules section of the main post
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
I'll take a slot for run 2! [emoji=aberration happy size=1] I will do pre-payment
I'll take a slot for run 2!
I will do pre-payment
PWSZq63.pngX1kTWpU.png92mhsTK.png
id love a slot for the second run !!
id love a slot for the second run !!
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
@Silence1250 I can pay now for my slots if you would like ^^
@Silence1250 I can pay now for my slots if you would like ^^
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@JamJams sure thing! I should be able to send it in for printing right after that
@JamJams sure thing! I should be able to send it in for printing right after that
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
@Silence1250 Payment for my slots sent! ^^
@Silence1250 Payment for my slots sent! ^^
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
The first batch has been sent out for printing! I'll send everyone their copies as soon as I receive them
The first batch has been sent out for printing! I'll send everyone their copies as soon as I receive them
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
Hi, I'd like a slot for frigid fugitive please! I'd like to pay after print if that's available; if not please let me know in advance
Hi, I'd like a slot for frigid fugitive please! I'd like to pay after print if that's available; if not please let me know in advance
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
1 2 3 4 5