Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] 100+ UMAs, some customs (new 03/30)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Price check on "there is nowhere to go"? [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] Also other than your wishlist items, would you consider taking some festival currency as part of the payment?
Price check on "there is nowhere to go"?

Also other than your wishlist items, would you consider taking some festival currency as part of the payment?
Eng/Chinese FRt+15
PM & Friending ok
Chinese FR Discord!
@Hedon 950g!
also, unfortunately not as i'm not interested in festivals, sorry!
@Hedon 950g!
also, unfortunately not as i'm not interested in festivals, sorry!
yRHzmiz.png
@weevil
Price check on ?
@weevil
Price check on ?
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@Alanas already sold, sorry!
@Alanas already sold, sorry!
yRHzmiz.png
Hello! how much would it be for golfish cerdae and kelpie cerdae?
Hello! how much would it be for golfish cerdae and kelpie cerdae?
GceNLp5.png
@Mathilda i can do 950g for each, so 1,9kg total!
@Mathilda i can do 950g for each, so 1,9kg total!
yRHzmiz.png
i'll take both then :)
i'll take both then :)
GceNLp5.png
Looks like Potholderz is a really limited custom print with your listing of it being the only one I saw in the forums, so I'm assuming that's one of the 'gotta be bribed' ones. Buuut if you're interested in art totally happy to arrange something even if it's a partial payment thing!

And Wandering Independence I saw sold at 1.2k recently, would love to get my mitts on it!
Looks like Potholderz is a really limited custom print with your listing of it being the only one I saw in the forums, so I'm assuming that's one of the 'gotta be bribed' ones. Buuut if you're interested in art totally happy to arrange something even if it's a partial payment thing!

And Wandering Independence I saw sold at 1.2k recently, would love to get my mitts on it!
mlCZXSG.png
@osteophagy
ahhh, you drive a hard hard bargain. potholderz is a 5-print custom commissioned by my friend from another friend of ours; we just have a tradition of basically swapping our customs with each other!
i would totally be down to trade it for some art, pixel or regular - i love love LOVE what you‘ve done for your own dragons (yes i went and snooped a bit) and i‘ve always been a sucker for pixel art.

as for wandering independence, i can send you a pa for that amount! :>
@osteophagy
ahhh, you drive a hard hard bargain. potholderz is a 5-print custom commissioned by my friend from another friend of ours; we just have a tradition of basically swapping our customs with each other!
i would totally be down to trade it for some art, pixel or regular - i love love LOVE what you‘ve done for your own dragons (yes i went and snooped a bit) and i‘ve always been a sucker for pixel art.

as for wandering independence, i can send you a pa for that amount! :>
yRHzmiz.png
OUUU that's so sweet, I'm honored to hear you're willing to rehome it with me! And I love getting to trade art for things too, it's always more fun. I'll drop by your DMs shortly so we can sort out what we're doin art-wise!
OUUU that's so sweet, I'm honored to hear you're willing to rehome it with me! And I love getting to trade art for things too, it's always more fun. I'll drop by your DMs shortly so we can sort out what we're doin art-wise!
mlCZXSG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26